Dissensible Soccer

crackerjack

We've only got seven players so far so get signed up if you've not already

Also the Bale to Real situation had better get resolved quickly. Going to have to totally redo my team if he goes

I forget how we join. Don't we need a code or something?

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
If you were in the league last year you'll automatically rejoin when you sign up

If you weren't in last year the code to join is 558079-137572 :)

hucks

Your Message Here
I'm in - Howlin' Wolfswinkle. Out to OneohtrixPointNavas, btw. Excellent name, and super efficient use of the 20 characters.

Last edited:

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Well I'm off to a crap start. Mata and Hazard have done bugger all, RVP has failed to justify his price tag. Bought in Silva and Benteke after the first week but they've not done much since

Thinking of bringing in Danny Studge but not sure if he'll score so much when Suarez comes back (at the end of the month I believe)

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Thinking of bringing in Danny Studge but not sure if he'll score so much when Suarez comes back
Heard Suarez will be played wide when he returns and Sturridge will keep the main CF position, so you should be alright.

Solid start to the campaign for your two-time, reigning Dissensible Soccer badman.. which is suprising, cos I'm usually shit until mid-November.

Went big with Chelsea and Villa bodies in the first gameweek, but paid for my short-termism over the previous two. Got a sneaky plan I wanna hatch, but I need to wait until the international break's over (injury magnet), before pulling the trigger.

crackerjack

So did anyone not have Suarez as captain yesterday? Was expecting to shoot up the table: instead I seem to have scored below average.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I had Suarez in my team but I went for Aguero as captain :mad:

Also brought in Pantilimon and got minus two for him. Bloody fantasy football...

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
So did anyone not have Suarez as captain yesterday?

I didn't. I took a punt on Rooney, who mustered an incredible 2 whole points after getting booked for trying to stealth-elbow Phil Jagielka in the throat. The tit.

He's also now on his fifth booking, so misses the Newcastle game at the weekend, after I've just spunked eleven million quid on him.

hucks

Your Message Here
So did anyone not have Suarez as captain yesterday? Was expecting to shoot up the table: instead I seem to have scored below average.

Everyone in the Norwich City supporters league had him - one part emotional hedge to four parts no-brainer acknowledgement of what was going to go down.

crackerjack

Everyone in the Norwich City supporters league had him - one part emotional hedge to four parts no-brainer acknowledgement of what was going to go down.

He has a bit of a thing for your lot. Is that 11 in the last 4 now?
Can't remember anything like it before.

edit: Oh dear.

"Despite what you might think, as far as I know there is no psychological damage. "He is obviously a real handful, but there will be no fear about facing Luis Suarez.

Last edited:

hucks

Your Message Here
He has a bit of a thing for your lot. Is that 11 in the last 4 now?
Can't remember anything like it before.

edit: Oh dear.

Yeah, we've been getting destroyed by him since way before it was fashionable, too. A couple of seasons ago, he didn't actually score that many goals on the whole. He was quite wasteful as a finisher except against us when he'd ping them in from everywhere, the chipmunk faced racist.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Second wildcard played! Got rid of Rooney for Lukaku and spent the money I saved upgrading the rest of the team, like a boss

crackerjack

Second wildcard played! Got rid of Rooney for Lukaku and spent the money I saved upgrading the rest of the team, like a boss

I don't know what to do with mine. On the one hand, I can't pinpoint many players I'm not happy with (Nasri and Remy, maybe); on the other, I'm 7th :(

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Thanks to multiple injuries and countless defective transfers, I've had a miserable January, yet still find myself 50 points clear of the chasing pack.

With a squad valued at 111.3M, plus 1M in the bank, I should really be sitting pretty.

However, my third consecutive Dissensible Soccer crown may well be in jeopardy due to the improbable resurgence of a certain Mr Toon Thai Connection... whoever he/she/that may be.

It's all to play for with only 14 GWs to go :eek:

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I think this might be my highest scoring week ever, and I've got six players in action in midweek :)

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
1 OneohtrixPointNavas

Shaquen Dyphenden

2 CBT FC, FTW

Paul Winn

3 Toon Thai connection

Damien Marwood

4 Jack's Eye

cracker jack

5 Spartak Ad Hominem

Sam Diamond