Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: salute tottenham

Yeah, take that you fascist BUS!

Edit: I think a better response would have been "Fucksake luka, grow up".
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 07-08-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

i more or less made this thread to get you to say somthing like that tea! i always know where your sympathies will lie.

you are sort of like my barometer of where middle englands head is at. you are the personification of a certain breed of englishman. not a bad sort of englishman exactly, just a very generic type i suppose. the standard model.

thats not meant maliciously in any way. its just an observation.

in the same way you can always tell what droid will say on a politics thread.

it doesnt mean he's not right, just that you can predict what he will think about any subject without asking him his opinion. some people are lik that.

I like that they looted CarpetRight. The pictures are fucking incredible, eg http://t.co/vn1n6wD

The looting in wood green seems quite opportunistic. Obviously it's near, but it was going on without the police knowing a fucking thing, cos they were over on tottenham high street.
    Last edited by hucks; 07-08-2011 at 01:41 PM.

pictures of riots are always lovely to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i more or less made this thread to get you to say somthing like that tea! i always know where your sympathies will lie.
    I could kind of tell that as soon as I saw it...

Never mind.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

i absolutely know where you are coming from and to an extent i agree

i feel terrible for th dear old grannies sitting terrified in their flats. and the small buisness owners and all the rest of it. honest i really do.

but there is something, i dont know if its the complacency or what, about the david mitchell/mr tea, common sense, reasonable adult view point that i find a bit frightening. never go too far in any direction. its wisdom, up to a point, but at the same time its evil. i dont know, its a quandry. its something i think about.

i dont want to keep banging on about it till i get into trouble and feel ashamed of myself in the morning. i just want to register my disquiet. there. done it. i am disquieted. in a mild way.