Nazi Occultism

Benny Bunter

anyone remember this?

fiendoftheeasternfront.jpg
[/IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiends_of_the_Eastern_Front

trza

I'm not saying its aliens, but.....

Ancient Aliens had an episode dedicated to the occult side of Nazis. The History Channel uses the same talking heads from UFO Files, just dressed differently and in scholarly settings. The main talking head has terrible hair and pronounces things wrong sometimes. Tons of stock footage of Nazi's, UFO's, Planet's, and eerie music. It goes into detail about Die Glocke.
Ancient Aliens - HD - Aliens and the Third Reich - {s02e05}

Last nights Ancient Aliens had a good segment about the origin of the word Thug, a religious sect in India worshiping a god from the sky (I'm not saying its aliens....) and ritualistic murders. Interesting stuff.

you

the narrator has a very odd patter to his speech, very disjointed and mechanical

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just been watching the doc in the first post. Fascinating stuff - never knew Himmler was such a nutter - fancying himself the reincarnation of a 10th-century king, good grief. Interesting (and says a lot about Himmler's personal power, I guess) that Hitler tolerated his cultic bullshit to such an extent; but I suppose Hitler maybe took a purely pragmatic approach that anything that strengthened and inspired the SS must be a good thing.

I'm not too sold on the evil, doom-laden music that starts up every five minutes - just to remind us that the Nazis were, you know, a bit dodge, ethically speaking.