Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Competition. I lay down the gauntlet.

Default Conspiracy Competition. I lay down the gauntlet.

mr tea, mr sloane, languano, you etc have you ever wondered who makes this stuff up? someone must, might as well be us.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/
    mayb this is a good conduit i dont know. we will think about it. we MUST get on of our ideas mainstream in the conspiracy world. if you believe you can achieve

Yes!

This is a brilliant idea for a thread.

I don't know anything at all about politics (I am allergic to politics) (and I don't think that that has stopped must ATS members) but I would be willing to help.

When all's said and done, I reckon luka's probably responsible for a good 3/4 of it. But I'll give it some thought and get back you.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

You're up against some stiff competition here, Luke me old boy.

FB_IMG_1499033513872.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

That opening page is like a vision of hell. So many conversations, so little concern for facts.

I love how they have categories called things like "9/11 conspiracies" and "Area 51", and one of them is just called "Japan".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    I love how they have categories called things like "9/11 conspiracies" and "Area 51", and one of them is just called "Japan".
    lol

I love the fact it's called "Above Top Secret" as well. It's all totally hidden and secret guys - Unless you have access to this crazy thing called the internet!

Pathetic failed thread by me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Maybe the real conspiracy was the friends we made along the way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to john eden For This Useful Post:

Nah, it's the way food manufacturers use Best Before dates to try and make you throw away perfectly good food.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Pathetic failed thread by me
    I didn't really understand the terms - what were we supposed to do?

I used to find them entertaining but I mostly find 'em depressing now, as they've become more and more part of the way people talk and think about politics. People have failed me.

I'm just puzzled by the prevalence of flat-earthers. It seems to be getting more and more common.

Potentially the most harmful of the widespread conspiracy theories is climate change denialism, although Jews Secretly Run The World shows no sign of going away any time soon. (Of course there's notable x-over between the two, as shown for instance by the delightful Piers Corbyn.)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyL View Post
    I didn't really understand the terms - what were we supposed to do?

I used to find them entertaining but I mostly find 'em depressing now, as they've become more and more part of the way people talk and think about politics. People have failed me.
    In a recent episode of popular TV show "24 hours in police custody", a young man was arrested for stabbing someone. (He was a complete twat, frankly, but ended up not being convicted because of a lack of evidence).

Interviewed for the programme in the cells, he was keen to harp on about police corruption. The little sympathy I had for him soon evaporated when the evidence of police corruption turned out to be "all the symbols they have on their helmets, they're illuminati, yeah?"

What I like most about conspiracy theories - apart from some of the basic ideas which seem absolutely hilarious to me like the secret Nazi empire located on the dark side of the moon - is the very common basic idea: That there is this shadow group uf puppeteers pulling the strings (usually, as you correctly pointed out Tea, its the jews, THE JEWS,MAN) who orchestrate world wars, stock market crashes, fake the moon landing, run paedophile pelasure camps for the illuminati etc etc, but fail to hide their evil ways from Joe Average who just deciphers it all.
    Last edited by firefinga; 05-07-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Don't forget that they also like to encode clues about their dastardly schemes in, for instance, the design of the US$1 bill. For some reason.