Conspiracy Competition. I lay down the gauntlet.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

A Labour councillor has claimed he has fathered a child with an alien and that the regular sex he has with the extra terrestrial is causing tension in his human marriage.

Simon Parkes, who represents Stakesby on Whitby Town Council, told the Northern Echo he has had a child called Zarka with an alien he refers to as the Cat Queen.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It remains a mystery where David Lynch found the raw material for the freakish nightmare characters that populate his films.

@Tea - that guy Simon Parkes apparently used to lecture at the Natural History Museum

Last edited:
This is true and has killed millions and is probably killing you, right now. As for inflammatory industrial PUFA seed oils, there's your cancer pandemic.

https://goo.gl/ceUFic

"High carbohydrate intake was associated with higher risk of total mortality, whereas total fat and individual types of fat were related to lower total mortality. Total fat and types of fat were not associated with cardiovascular disease, myocardial infarction, or cardiovascular disease mortality, whereas saturated fat had an inverse association with stroke. Global dietary guidelines should be reconsidered in light of these findings."

Last edited:

luka

A classic thread-bumpo from dissensus' anti-conspiranaut faction, who seem to feel the irresistible need to promote conspiracies and assign them to shadowy "groups" and "movements" from the fringes of cyberspace and social media "They are everywhere and getting more and more!"
Luckily our antis are so insightful that only they can perceive the enormous false consciousness that these theoretical conspiranoids are labouring under.
phew, thank goodness for the woke sheeple, where's my laughing crying smiley :crylarf:

Here you are Patty this is the thread

luka

I was getting very frustrated. Good post from me on page 10 though. Everything else, chuck it in the bin.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Yeah, that post's one for the archive

Dunno if I missed any cues before but I didn't realise sufi was also in the ranks

sufi

lala
Yeah, that post's one for the archive

Dunno if I missed any cues before but I didn't realise sufi was also in the ranks
I try to keep an open mind!
Conspiracy theorising is a useful method of drawing out stuck and extreme establishmentist thinking

Luckily there's a generally a big queue of big brained debunkers to make sure us credulous fools don't lead ourselves or one another astray

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lol, I can't cope with sarcasm of that magnitude. I'm outta here. Might watch some David Icke videos so I can get woke, it looks fun.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Luckily there's a generally a big queue of big brained debunkers to make sure us credulous fools don't lead ourselves or one another astray

Something else that's just occurred to me is that you conspiranauts often display a bit of an inferiority complex about intelligence. I see very few actual arguments and lots of sarcastic or pass-agg references to being stupid, ignorant or credulous.

No doubt it's great fun to type out but it's not very persuasive.

luka

He gets like this sometimes. It's crucial to stay strong and don't get sucked in no matter the provocation.