male pale and stale
alchemical toy
dairy farming
a shitting boy
on a penny farthing

Coil - Homage To Sewage (Scatology LP)

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I’ve passed out in some hideous shapes, in places where being that vulnerable was a recipe for demons

Never shat myself drunk though, saving that for when the 50-plus health plan kicks in. Mistaking furniture for urinals a whole other plot line

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
An image search for the horror that is Evesham services that went even further sideways (in an attempt to convey an accent intersection between West Country and West Midlands)

version

I liked this from that Mass-Observation article I posted elsewhere,

Harrisson sat out “May the Twelfth,” writing to a friend, “It was a crazy idea to have it edited by a whole bunch of intellectual poets.” Jennings decided that Harrisson was a philistine, and quit. He didn’t abandon the ideas of Mass-Observation, however. He began to collect descriptions, in poetry and prose, of machines and the changes they had wrought in human life throughout history. He called the descriptions “Images,” and, as he assembled them, he came to believe that they could be read as “a continuous narrative or film on the Industrial Revolution,” much as he had meant “May the Twelfth” to be read as a film of the coronation. He carried the clippings, which eventually filled twelve notebooks, in a weather-beaten suitcase. When a Surrealist friend asked what was inside, Jennings answered, “Pandemonium.” Naming his anthology after the city that Lucifer and his fallen angels forged in Milton’s “Paradise Lost,” Jennings wrote, “The building of Pandaemonium is the real history of Britain for the last three hundred years.”