- help - cheap places to stay in central london

Immryr

hi, i'm going to be in london over night on the 26th of november as i'm doing some frame drum / riq workshops with yshai afterman at SOAS. i need to find somewhere to stay that is close to SOAS / Kings Cross and cheap. now here is where i need help... the hostels i have looked at on line which say they're close to kings cross all seem to be booked on that night and i basically have no idea about the geography of London, so when looking at other places i don't know how close they are to where i want to be.

so if anyone can direct me towards some hostels or cheap hotels in that general area i would be super grateful.

oh and if anyone is interested in percussion, particularly frame drumming or arabic percussion i would definitely recommend coming to the workshops. Yshai is ridiculously good.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LF7ybVKX2p4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Immryr

cheers for that. i think that was actually the first place i looked at, and because it was the first i went on to look at loads more which didn't work out and completely forgot about this one.

gonna stay in t'clink then.