Facebook status thread

slowtrain

All of my friends ones are along the lines of:

argggghghggh scoring first dance show :) soooooooo excited!

Fever Hospital looking probable for Febuary gig, make sure and leave the 25th of Febuary free for this event!

Does anybody feel sympathy for a sick girl and want to bring her coffee? promise I won't get you sick.

*history history Nietzsche history Chris Cornell history history obscure literary reference kittens tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow*

(Actually this one is quite good, I think it was posted by his girlfriend though)

luka

OMG just witnessed a true miracle on Deal or no Deal today........The angels really desended from heaven.....£250k won by a young girl who is just recovering from kemo.....But its how it all happend........WOW

OMG X factor is making a grown man cry............LoooooooooooL with Joy ;)

worlds craziest fools with mr T .......top draw so funny !
Get a book smash it in your face lol in your face..... face book Ha haaaaaa ha ha a lot more fun then this rubbish lol

A SEASON OF CORRECTION IS UNDERWAY FROM THE LORD OUR GOD....REJOICE AND MOVE TOWARDS CORRECTION UNTO OUR FARTHER IN HEAVEN............!
the
flesh is not real there is nothing to feel, there is only Jesus !
Nothing is real there is nothing to feel there is only Jesus ! Jesus was
sent by the farther, the creator of this test ! to be the one light to
follow in the middle of all the emptyness and darkness ! The farther has
made it so simple so obvious for ...us ! Stop walking blind in darknessand follow the light......... !

i went to school with this boy. he was in young offender institutions a lot. i known him for well over 20 years but i dont feel totally comfortable around him.

Phaedo

A would adopt a snow leapord for £3 pound a month but av been payin for a tiger a adopted for 4 years and he still hasn't fukin arrived

dont know whether this guy is joking or not

you

ONE Dan Brown book, TWO Dan Brown books...there's a pattern here...I think a brave and dashing young mathematician should investigate...

Two Dan Brown = Bar Downtown
One Dan Brown = Bar End On Own

Idlerich = Rich Lied

SO is Idlerich meeting someone at his local OR is he just going by himself - OR is this just all a smokescreen for something all the more sinister, as Idlerich is also Rich Lied!??!?!

FFS - Rich you going to the pub or not?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Two Dan Brown = Bar Downtown
One Dan Brown = Bar End On Own

Idlerich = Rich Lied

SO is Idlerich meeting someone at his local OR is he just going by himself - OR is this just all a smokescreen for something all the more sinister, as Idlerich is also Rich Lied!??!?!

FFS - Rich you going to the pub or not?

OK, this is too good an opportunity to miss - who wants to collaborate on a multi-author Dissensian Dan Brown-style mystery thriller? With shades of Cyclonopedia. And ultra-opaque wranglings about the "nuum". And fifty-page threads about the perfect breakfast. With hundredmillionlifetimes as a sort of bogeyman figure that no-one wants to name out loud for fear of an inadvertent invocation...

slowtrain

OK, this is too good an opportunity to miss - who wants to collaborate on a multi-author Dissensian Dan Brown-style mystery thriller? With shades of Cyclonopedia. And ultra-opaque wranglings about the "nuum". And fifty-page threads about the perfect breakfast. With hundredmillionlifetimes as a sort of bogeyman figure that no-one wants to name out loud for fear of an inadvertent invocation...

I whole-heartedly endorse this idea.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Love is joy !❤ Don't convince yourself that suffering is part of it!"

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
set the blog up then tea, might as well give it a crack.

'You come quick, Mista Lee!'
Kiki with rising panic in his voice on the other end of the line as I dress quickly in the dim morning light. Colt in the shoulder holster, three half-grain ampoules of M in my trenchcoat pocket. Never know who you're gonna have to bribe and the junk's sweeping through this city like aftosa.

The body is sprawled amongst litter on the floor of a grubby apartment in a bad part of town. Horribly contorted, eyes and mouth wide open, face distorted as if John Doe snuffed it in the midst of orgasm. A big speech bubble of blackish dried blood on the floor either side of the head, having leaked from ears only partially blocked by the little bud phones. No need to check the music player lying inert by the corpse's side. This post-wobble mixtape is spreading faster than the junk, an auditory virus.

Can see he'd have been a good-looking kid, despite the death-snarl. Grubby T-shirt and jockey shorts, muscular pale legs with shiny black leg hairs. Can't be much more than 25. Another wasted freebasser. Wonder how he got into it...third one this week. And each time there's a real bad mojo around the scene, like the scent of burnt metal. The superintendent's boys will be round soon to clear up the place but that damn smell will linger to anyone who's sensitive. This is a bad business.

http://dissensusthenovel.blogspot.com/

Luke and Tristam added as authors. Anyone else want a go? I reckon Slim Jenkins would enjoy this. Slowtrain, you up for this? Email me at ollie dot harris at gmail dot com.

Last edited:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Is that a friend of yours?

And not really noteworthy but I'm getting annoyed by all these people travelling or living in Australia or Thailand, there's more of them everyday posting pictures of them on tropical beaches and dancing with monkeys. I'm probably just jealous though.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Probably just passive jealousy - if you wanted to live there enough, you could do it, I'm sure. Tropical beaches are fucking boring after a short while.

slowtrain

hey guys, i have a facebook question:

i want to post this onto my facebook wall, but am worried that everyone will freak out and i will lose all my friends:

just had a brief existential crisis when i realised everyone i am friends with on facebook is past puberty

what do you think?

luka

And not really noteworthy but I'm getting annoyed by all these people travelling or living in Australia

i can give you a long list of reasons not to be jealous if you like. im determined to get back to london this year.