fantastic online games

faustus

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
Zookeeper stole days of my life. It doesn't have a message or do anything clever but it is the most addictive thing since Tetris, and though similar to Bejeweled and Hexic and countless other 'match-three' games, the charming pixel art sets it apart. The way the last animal to be matched on each level gets angry is a lovely touch.

Anyway, then: Zookeeper

I'd recommend a mouse, though - it gets punishingly fast very quickly (if you see what I mean), and a touchpad doesn't offer the necessary precision.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Faustus - yep, won the tournament in the end, but there are some players on there it's almost impossible to beat...

Edit: the game design is genuinely brilliant - really (in an uncanny way) feels like playing the game with topspin and all, and difficulty level is just right. There's a celeb one too, but Mr T turns out to be shit and dull at table tennis, so gets old very faast.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
finally finished that fucking table tennis game. it is fair to say that it culturally defined December 2011 for me (plus attesting to my own ridiculous stubornness).

Co-sign about Schizophrenic Mario. Astonishing, what the internet should have been designed for.

Last edited:

faustus

finally finished that fucking table tennis game. it is fair to say that it culturally defined December 2011 for me (plus attesting to my own ridiculous stubornness).

congrats! I for one can certainly appreciate the effort it takes :)

JWoulf

can recommend all games on heyscore.com, but Double Zenon in particular:

"Double Zenon

The two Zenons, sharp shooting against the ancient ramshackle structures of mathematic theorems, humiliating the deceptive dictatorship of democracy."