Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: game of gnomes tv show

The true king

Not started S7 yet but I'm stoked as hell to learn that Bronn is back in the picture!
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

HOT PIE!!!!!

Things I liked in the latest series:

The dragons

Things I didn't like:

Everything else

I also liked this scene for unutterable reasons

So yeah - tits and dragons. The stereotype comes to full fruition!

Missandei has indeed taken up the mantle of Best Tits In Show after the untimely departure of poor Ros several seasons ago.

Anyone else wondering what the fuck the White Wankers and their zombie army were doing taking five seasons to travel a few tens of miles while other characters can apparently cross Westeros in a few minutes?

I guess it can now be plausibly claimed that the white walkers were travelling to a place where the Night King had foreseen he would be able to capture a dragon.

Cos he needs to be telepathic or else that whole scene made absolutely zero sense.

I think if George R.R. Martin ever gets around to writing the books it will make more sense and be more nuanced. They're just cramming as much plot as he's given them into two short seasons. I've heard they don't really want to be doing it anymore. They signed up to adapt books, not write new ones. Bit of a shame. Anyway, I'm too invested now not to watch the last season (2019?).