Highest technology

Drone Swarm gets reflective, makes musical.
I believe drones will turn out to be as important for the progression of humanity as domesticated animals were. You don't see baboons herding cattle, but humans presumably strolled out of the plains wearing robes with herds of the fuckers. Where will swarms of semi- or fully-autonomous drones lead us? Hopefully not into our graves, but into outer space and the deep ocean instead.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
Now this is fucking amazing:

Two British men who have been totally blind for many years have had part of their vision restored after surgery to fit pioneering eye implants...When light enters the eye and reaches the chip it stimulates the pixels which sends electronic signals to the optic nerve and from there to the brain.

_60005628_x-rayshowingpositionofchipandpowersupply.jpg

Bollocks to fancy phones, this is what technology is for.

what was the kids cartoon show where the girl was like a detective and she said "click" then could take a mental image of what she saw

would be cool if they added that in

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sounds like Inspector Gadget, except the girl was a normal girl who was just really smart and it was her uncle who was the cybernetically enhanced detective but he was a bit of a doofus and there was a dog, also.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
Sounds like Inspector Gadget, except the girl was a normal girl who was just really smart and it was her uncle who was the cybernetically enhanced detective but he was a bit of a doofus and there was a dog, also.

I got it wrong it was a book

Piccam26xx-330.jpg

Leo

that's scary as hell. these things probably have a hand in how the world ends.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
https://www.wired.com/story/malware-dna-hack/

In new research they plan to present at the USENIX Security conference on Thursday, a group of researchers from the University of Washington has shown for the first time that it’s possible to encode malicious software into physical strands of DNA, so that when a gene sequencer analyzes it the resulting data becomes a program that corrupts gene-sequencing software and takes control of the underlying computer.

qVlQJIe.gif