IM GOING NIGHT FISHING WITH DOGZILLA ON BADGER CREEK

luka

kestrel-super-web.jpg

luka

yeah we cant invite discrada anymore to be honest. not on the night ones. youre not rellay supposed to fish badger creek at night so you need to be a bit quiet..

luka

we do love him but some things he just doesnt get. badger creek for us, its sort of spiritual. i dont use that word a lot but its like church when we;re out there at night. a hushed, contemplative mood, a sense of peace and delicate beauty. discarda doesnt get it. hes got the attention span of a 12 year old.

luka

ive got a mate that used to fish with ammonia or something. some chemical. just put it in the water and all the fish float up to the surface. dead.

outraygeous

Fishing trips are the one

Im surprised you are teaming the block of hash with blues

When I were a lad, the hash purchasers were more into the red skins

Ahhh the girls with the beat up tracksuit bottoms and hot rock burns in them. <3

luka

Im surprised you are teaming the block of hash with blues

When I were a lad, the hash purchasers were more into the red skins

actually this is true. you always used the reds for the ash. sometimes i think 'im so old i remember when skunk was the latest thing out' i wish you could still get good ash. the last time i saw it it had bits of plastic melted into it to make it heavier. precursor to the grit times.
slak also right, they are as thick as the paper i put in my printer.

outraygeous

you knew when people were smoking reds because it was like one of them Armageddon scenes with paper flying down the road

Squidgy Black