John Smith - The Black Tower

IdleRich

IdleRich
Really like this film - or what I've seen of it. Anyone know if the rest is available online anywhere?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Really like this film - or what I've seen of it. Anyone know if the rest is available online anywhere?

I'm sure if you dropped him an email and asked he'd let you go round his house n watch it

Lux have a copy but think you still have to pay them to watch it, depends though, drop Mike a mail.n all and you might get a freeview.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I thought a few people seemed very interested in the Erpington (or is it Erpingham?) Camp thing when I mentioned it on here. Didn't anyone contact you about it?
Thanks, I think I will take your advice anyway.

nomos

Administrator
I caught a local screening of Black Tower years ago and loved it. Looked around for it now and again but never found anything. Thanks!

PiCTO PHiL

https://vimeo.com/user43083365

I've recorded The Black Tower off german television in 2004. As I wanted to digitalize the tape after 11 years, there was a stripe of static In the lower section I couldn't get rid of. And while it was subtitled in german, you now can only read the first line of it. So, I hope it's watchable anyway.