paul morley on bbc1 tonight

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Just saw this - Paul Morley and Public Enemy, what a great combination - BBC4 really does rock when things come together. Morley is so on point he even made the otherwise excrutiating 'The best of the 80s' thing last night on 5 watchable.

mms

sometimes
baboon2004 said:
Just saw this - Paul Morley and Public Enemy, what a great combination - BBC4 really does rock when things come together. Morley is so on point he even made the otherwise excrutiating 'The best of the 80s' thing last night on 5 watchable.
it's on bbc 2 tho which is cool

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yeh, true. Having seen it, was a bit disappointed - there were a lot of points that were not followed through properly, and a great deal of Morley's script seemed to be hyperbolic.

baboon2004 said:
Yeh, true. Having seen it, was a bit disappointed - there were a lot of points that were not followed through properly, and a great deal of Morley's script seemed to be hyperbolic.

Words and Music is one the most excruciating, half-baked and half-read books I've encountered. That Kylie record it fixates on was always a piece of shite anyway.

Next time I see him in Finchley Road Waitrose, checking his organic eggs for cracks, I'll tell him n'all.