a dissensus night (in london?)

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
i think this is ACTUALLY starting to take shape now, very exciting...big up benjy on the 04 set confirmation, ancieeeent meeemories!

reckon we can get AT LEAST 15-20 people down for it anyhow with a decent bit of promo, even with the current state of clubbing in the capital...

venue now confirmed as the 'opera house' in tottenham.

proper gaff.

[video]

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
aside from that ad, possibly, opera house sounds okay, as the type of place which often elicits 'oh i'd never go there' from the type of people you'd never want to meet at a club anyways. always seemed to be playing a lot of funky. disclaimer: it might still be shit, however.

i can't tell what is the real plan any longer.

Last edited:

luka

i make coffee for a girl that used to go out with danny dyers brother. danny dyer gave her her 1st spliff at his mums flat in custom house.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Somehow it would be just like a Dissensus night to book the most un-Dissensian person possible.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
bono.jpg

Roshman

requesting a UK funky set from DJ Numb/Continuum on the condition that he will dedicate no more than 15 minutes to Bassline.

zhao

there are no accidents
80s Top-40 that i genuinely liked, maybe even loved, during my early teens, that i can remember off the top: Chris Isaak - Wicked Games; INXS - Devil Inside; REM - Orange Crush; Tiffany - I Think We Are Alone Now; The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian; and last but not least: Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red.

just, you know, FYI.

craner

Beast of Burden
I'll go if Stelfox is there, caked in Kashmir mud with a wild look in his eyes and five cameras hanging around his neck, playing Soca and Phil Collins records.