a dissensus night (in london?)

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
option a)

totally behind rubberdingy as well.

email is jackjambie@gmail.com

just putting it out there - but for anyone that went to the wire critical beats talk, a 'WHAT THEY WANT IS BANGERRRSSS' 100% strictly bangers set from joe muggs would be spot on for the real heads i reckon

Roshman

Send me a private message with your email on here and i'll add you to the g+ event.

Last edited:

Roshman

We're currently trying to get a date agreed on. If we could post a couple of dates that we could do. Then we can ring up potential venues and negotiate dates. We're probably aiming for a date in Feb.

Currently the venues that have been suggested are:

the Dogstar in Brixton.
http://www.antic-ltd.com/dogstar/

and The Wreck in Camberwell
http://thewreckstudentbar.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/live-music-for-camberwell.html

Although there doesn't seem to be much info on the Wreck site so I'll have to pop down and check it out.

If anyone has possible venue alternatives they're more than welcome at this stage of the game.

I'm easy from the 8th of Feb onwards. Send me you email for an invite to the Google+ event. Where things are progressing slowly...

benjybars

village elder.
ok this never happened in the end (or did i miss it)

anyway, i'm looking to put a night on soon.. hopefully monthly.. so i'd be happy to do a dissensus special if people are up for it?

:)

Roshman

Yh it did happen. Danny got absolutely wasted and interrupted Blackdown and Renyolds before they even managed to talk about the authenticity of UK producers making Juke.

Continuum played bassline through Dannys slurrs on the mic about how fit the 2 women that turned up were. Then the owner told us we had to leave, and this was all before 3am.

Local Authority

bitch city
yeah should have helped out a bit more with getting this together, if you do a night benjy i'd be more than happy to play some clangers. what you got in mind for it?