Daggazz

Shadow
^^ Hugo Massien + RS4 - Only Knew, forthcoming on Audio Rehab vol 2 I believe...there's a sick sick sick RS4 tune that should come out on the same comp but I can't rememeber the title

Yeah I missed out on the Nightshift tune as well...

Thanks vol.2 is much needed

vvvwwwv

there's a sick sick sick RS4 tune that should come out on the same comp but I can't rememeber the title
aint this one is it? unmistakable styles
<iframe width="100%" height="150" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

in case u missed 'em, plug yourselfs in and lose it
<iframe width="100%" height="150" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

denoir

^^ that's another banger right there

the one I meant is called "Sweetest Sin", you can hear a short snippet in this vid (around 14 sec in)...the comp is out in 1 week :cool:

vvvwwwv

ahh yes man, gonna be another killer comp. heres the previews
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

cpl rs4 bits in this 1

vvvwwwv

pathogen comp definitely give audio rehab a run for their money tho
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

datwun

RS4 interview that I did (plus mix.) Not bad for an email interview, Oris was very detailed in his answers to my interminable questions:

http://bitly.com/1HpQuhm

Wicked! really interesting interview, one of the best I've seen in the scene.
On point questioning and obviously everything he has to say about his background and the scene - all the stuff about the sound of the Sheffield factories influencing him - was totally fascinating. big up G

datwun

It's not like tech house is internationally one of the biggest genres in gay clubbing... Lol
What a bigoted eejat

datwun

Yo yo
I've been neglectful of dissensus recently, still get good music from here so need to put in the #work

We've got loads of great bits from HNH. I know it's really cliched of what everyone who runs a label says, but recently the stuff I'm most into is the stuff we're putting out.

Karlton Phillips: out to buy

Mr P: out on friday

Just uploaded our EP with Ghostee a couple of days ago, absolutely wicked music, so dark. The title track has a half step beat which works really well.
That's out next month

And we've just got an absolutely wicked mix and interview from Switched On's S.E.F

Really nice interview too, gets into all the music he grew up with and his path through all the UK sounds.

Japanese version if you swing that way:

In certain quarter I'm literally still hearing people make the same ignorant anti deep tech/ anti shuffling remarks we were seeing on here three years ago. It seems so daft to me because pretty 90% of everyone in the scene is just incredibly sound.