trilliam

@ blackdown sorry brah was too tired to type at them times

hey man. so, i'm loving your energy here, it's exactly how i feel when i hear music i'm into.

i just wondered if you could explain a bit more about what is it you like about the audio rehab sound... how does it make you feel, what is it you like about it? had you heard much of this kind of house before or is this kinda new still? like house from the 90s, early 00s or is it this stuff?

it's interesting cause for me the audio rehab stuff isn't necessarily the best stuff coming out, it's just the most polished/professional in terms of mastering and releasing tracks. they seem very locked into their game plan probably owing to radford having that birds eye view of the scene sitting at the top. so in that sense it's the easiest to push.

i started listening to house like 3 years ago after listening to pretty much all funky available.

soundcloud.com/djsupad/housupa-bday-ol-mix-part1

when i first started listening it was tracks like these i used to hear and really vibe with, but cud never I.D., short space of time i can ID most of the tunes on it, i think this mix is good context wise from where quite a few are coming from although it might be different for fhuckface?

i wud rele appreciate it if some solid journalism was done on this, but the ppl closet to the raves aren't rele the literary types, for instance the csws blog run by reddz is absolute garbage

trilliam

drugged out, sleazy synths, kinda eighties touch acid basslines with a bit of disco.. general sexiness n darkness is what i like from this kinda thing

top 3 personal for me

continuum

smugpolice
The most interesting Deep Tech House is mostly coming from the hardcore continuum producers imo. Scottie B made Funky and I think Myk Ezore is X5 Dubz. Also check the following by DuB'Dimitri who was Bassline producer 24K:

trilliam

lol blackdown i read ur blog, u got some cheek, apart from this thread being purely ur only source material, ur claims that u called this happening three years ago (the same claims that were shot down in this thread) were laughable, as was ur usual anti house slant in that disclosure post. the comments tell u what i and others have been telling this board for a hot minute.

consider this a plug.

wise

bare BARE BONES
this sums it up for me

Lol @ Blackdown bitching about Disclosure eekin off the 90's whilst simultaneously heralding music from 8 years ago slowed down a bit as a new movement. gd 1

Benny Bunter

it's just the usual sour grapes innit. Quite interesting to see all the people defending house/disclosure in the comments box though, there would have been much more backslapping and big-ups a few years ago I think.