Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Had the B3 Edwards 'Be Free' mix on the headphones while I was out hillwalking yesterday, which was a good opportunity to listen to it without any distractions. Liked it a lot, it goes pretty dark for a while (in a good way :) ).

wise

bare BARE BONES
safe man appreciate that

Who does that Promises tune its so fucking good

Promesses - Tchami

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
it was a free download a while back

Last edited:

trilliam

safe for the embed wise, i suggest everyone check out that cry for you, up there in the hardest ever pantheon with backbone rmx, making love, born to die and turn around

Hi there guys I'm new to this forum, ok "Shot Callers" is a banging track I must say.....

ur welcome

PS- Whytea loving your blog lately, great interviews and always interesting content :)

cheers bud

Anyone got any suggestions for good Deep Tech mastering houses / engineers?

what you looking to do brah

rate that 'fate' tune. mr and mrs smith have a couple fuckery productions, freaks only, london to paris, fate and another one im forgetting the name of. available on recess recordings.

no 65 has some crazy events this weekend

march/april is looking dirts events wise, no londoners on here got themselves down to one yet?

Last edited:

glasshand

dj panic attack
yee that tune sounds great in the mix

this EP is gonna cause problems, 'cry for you' is a showstopper

yessss cry for you is emotional, can't wait for that to drop, going to get rinsed.

as for the mr and mrs smith tune, u thinking girls do lines or repercussions? both massive.

i noticed recently that Car Crash Set from Washington DC have put some stuff out by Hugo Massien. this one is cool and fits with the deep tech sound too-

https://soundcloud.com/carcrashset/blood-vibes-2112b

interesting that CCS are putting stuff like this out now, considering they used to/still do put out that uk funky-inspired/bass music stuff.

banshee

yesss that trixz ep is big, great producer.

home @ no. 65 was sick last night, was being filmed for igotshapes so hopefully will be some footage to post soon. one of the best night ive been to in time, literally everyone shuffling but on another level this time to what ive seen before, saw madkezza there etc., it was great

spent the last few days going to various nights, and the daytimes shuffling in the streets with mates lol. its easy to let this just consume you, and the dancing is a huge part of it, makes me hear the tunes differently even.

felt like summer had come early this weekend, lookin fwd to the house ent rooftop party in april

glasshand

dj panic attack
home @ no. 65 was sick last night, was being filmed for igotshapes so hopefully will be some footage to post soon. one of the best night ive been to in time, literally everyone shuffling but on another level this time to what ive seen before, saw madkezza there etc., it was great

spent the last few days going to various nights, and the daytimes shuffling in the streets with mates lol. its easy to let this just consume you, and the dancing is a huge part of it, makes me hear the tunes differently even.

on this note is there anything going on this friday/saturday in london that i should check out? bein lazy asking but i've had a look on RA and can't see anythin in this vein that im up for (other than Aquarium on sunday night but i'll be gone by then). have i missed anything?

i want to come down for tainted soul on the 12th april, insane lineup. was lookin forward to it being in Ican studios tho, what is Euphoriom in Acton like?

trilliam

on this note is there anything going on this friday/saturday in london that i should check out? bein lazy asking but i've had a look on RA and can't see anythin in this vein that im up for (other than Aquarium on sunday night but i'll be gone by then). have i missed anything?

i want to come down for tainted soul on the 12th april, insane lineup. was lookin forward to it being in Ican studios tho, what is Euphoriom in Acton like?

adam cotiers playing @ egg on friday
and come dance with me is @ no 65 on the saturday..supa d, b3, pioneer, aaron stix

im only going to see b3 as i missed him @ home.

early bird tickets sold out for tainted soul gonna grab a couple ten pound ones on friday. aint been euphorium but with that line up a warehouse studio kinda tip seemed only right, dont wanna be in a 'clubbing' environment for that kind of mayhem.

srsly that nite is gonna go ORF.

datwun

Been busy with work these last couple of weeks so I feel like I've got a lot of catching up to do. Need to sit down with a couple of joints and do a mamoth listening sesh lol.

Most of my track hunting's been on beatport lately, cause it's nice to be able to actually cop the tracks, but this mostly means just checking what's new on Audio Rehab/+recordings, Audio Whore, House Ent and sometimes Recess (who I find super hit and miss). Any other labels worth checking out?

banshee

Last edited: