Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The first hour has been jaw dropping and Nightshift hasn't even come on yet.

*THANKS THE HEAVENS ABOVE FOR THIS MOVEMENT*

blazey

I see.

Think there is a few 80s Electro bits Imma throw in some sets.

Been waiting years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breakerproductions

Did someone say 80's Electro, love that shit, and certain sounds in this deep-tech house scene, reminds me of those tunes. I guess in time everything goes full circle.............

glasshand

dj panic attack
oi blazey do us a favour n ask hugo when those top shelfs recently uploaded to soundcloud are coming out?

desperate to get my hands on forget about fame

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Did someone say 80's Electro, love that shit, and certain sounds in this deep-tech house scene, reminds me of those tunes. I guess in time everything goes full circle.............

Yeah this is what I've though recently. I mean obviously there's the use of 808 sounds. People have linked deep tech with LFO et al who were - I think I'm right in saying - into electro and breakdancing. And of course, modern southern hip hop (trap etc) which I think has an influence on deep tech is to some extent an evolution of electro.

Touched on this very briefly in a recent blog post: https://peaktimeuk.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/redlight-9ts-louie-anderson-warehouse-mix/

Last edited:

breakerproductions

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lIS-o_--wqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On the subject of Electro, new film documentary coming out next year, about the legendary 808 Roland machine. "Planet Rock", being the theme tune..,.....Bad!

Me and by elder brother grew up on Electro, got the 12" record of "Planet Rock and Looking for the perfect beat", two of my favourites.........

Cant wait to see this.

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CFg6amMLd-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Track came out in July but it's been picked up by Virgin EMI for a re-release in December. Hated it the first time I heard it in Ministry but it's definitely growing on me, video is class too

some things are definitely better out of context :eek:

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Couple of big tunes at the moment

Hugo Massien - Myndgamez
Louie Anderson - Meow (Hugo Massien Remix)
Redlight - 9TS (Louie Anderson Mix)
Blazey and Hugo Massien - On My Own

datwun

Not deep tech, but DJ Narrows kind of getting tantalising close to it. Would love to see him producing at proper house tempo. I reckon he could give RS4 a run for his money if he got on a deeper tip.

blazey

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lIS-o_--wqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On the subject of Electro, new film documentary coming out next year, about the legendary 808 Roland machine. "Planet Rock", being the theme tune..,.....Bad!

Me and by elder brother grew up on Electro, got the 12" record of "Planet Rock and Looking for the perfect beat", two of my favourites.........

Cant wait to see this.

Ditto.

That was the sound of my younger years.

There is alot of shit to be sampled.

😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glasshand

dj panic attack
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?616530

Might be on this next weekend. Warehouse with DJ Majesty, Lance Morgan, Lee b3 and many more.

i didn't end up going to audiowhore last weekend so it's either this^ or house of silk at scala the day after for me http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?623155

lineup looks better at HoS imo but if a couple dissensus heads are up for warehouse i'll join

majesty's set from audiowhore sounds like it was recorded on a phone, lovin the viiiibes tho. that 'the one' track smashes it, can't wait to hear that out