how much do you drink in a normal week?

luka

i blackout every time i drink. do mad shit. insane. surprised im not dead. i exit my seat of consciousness and other entities get in and steer. wake up covered in blood, anything. so for the most part, ever since about 3 years ago i consider myself a non drinker who sometimes accidentally goes off the deep end on it.

luka

im a drugs man. i like my drugs. if i can have some DMT and some acids im happy and well balanced. it keep me on an even keel. bright, curious, engaged. alcohol is absolutely diasterous for me.

Microdosing psychedelics is a nice complement to drinking, there’s less of that urge to oblivion, things are more settled and cheery

luka

i was with my mate today and he has been on the anti anxietys and the anti depressants and whatnot and mixing it with the cough syrup opiates and saying how lovely it is and how in the modern world theres no need to be miserable you can feel great you just need to find the right combination of drugs for you and for me its the acids and the DMT.

luka

Microdosing psychedelics is a nice complement to drinking, there’s less of that urge to oblivion, things are more settled and cheery

it's the day though. drink on the wrong day when the evil spirits are abroad and they just take over

luka

you've got no chance. you've drunk 8 pints and youre on the ray and nephews before youve even taken a breath. swept up on the tide of evil doings and dark thoughts.

luka

im very susceptible to the evil spirits and so on. other times the good angels are guarding over you and you can have a lovely time and drink a whole bottle of whiskey and feel lush

luka

like all drugs its utterly unpredictable and depends on the cosmic forces then in operation

version

Jake The Snake was on Rogan a while back talking about Andre The Giant and he told a story about him drinking 48 beers on an 85-mile drive and never even stopping for a piss.

"I felt so inadequate... Just an amazing athlete... "

version

Flush their drug kicks down the drain – They are poisoning and monopolising the hallucinogen drugslearn to make it without any chemical corn

Over a year ago. I think I wrote about it on here, rolling around the floor in tears of laughter with my mate, baffled that I had a name. I’d like to read you write about it

luka

it's quite hard to write about probably. i've had so many different experiences on it. i did set down a typology of them once. im not sure where i out it though. it've had a few rough ones. maybe 5 or 6 roughs ones out of about 1000 or so total goes.

luka

Flush their drug kicks down the drain – They are poisoning and monopolising the hallucinogen drugslearn to make it without any chemical corn

easy for him to say but when did he ever learn to make it without the chemicals?