Syria

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
yeah no good words, just brutal

unfortunately still doubt it will spur any useful intl action beyond condemnation, esp absent of knowing who exactly did it, which may not be forthcoming any time soon if ever

whoever did it, smacks of potential false flag, get the other side condemned. monstrous stuff obviously.

droid

I'm struggling to see what 'meaningful intervention' would even look like. Large scale Arab and UN military mission to divide the country and impose a peace deal?

droid

FFS

Filthpig DnbThe story is bullshit. Why ? It's the SAME pictures they've been using in Iraq and Libya years ago. Stop listening to the war mongering news channels and papers. And ppl fall for it hook line and sinker each and every time. The same as that picture of 'supposedly' dead children lying in a Syrian street two years ago, which was discovered that they were not even dead, they were sleeping children in Iraq, and then computer generated into a street with fake blood etc all over them.

Show the actual proof, but they cannot because there isn't any. Again like that so-called chemical attack a few months ago. Was found out no chemical attack took place it was all for the cameras. Enough with this bullshit. Stop believing terrorists ffs.

Filthpig Dnb Use your brain, not what the fearstream media want to incite fs.
about an hour ago · Like

Filthpig Dnb Exactly it's a GAME, a very sick game. Fuck the Russians, they're jut as responsible., Best looking after yourself because when it really kicks off, no-one is going to help or save you, me or anyone. The takeover has well and truly begun.

Filthpig Dnb NOW YOUR GETTING IT Al Neale. It isn't the world, it's HOLLYWOOD reporting it. Research on how CNN/NBC/BBC make up news stories. Why do you think Hollywood studios own all the major news networks. And before you say anything the BBC IS a film studio. It's all a con, you hardly get any real news anywhere these days, it's all manipulated and created to garner a reaction so that 'they' can go in and attack, kill, murder whoever they want...all for our entertainment on the news. But first they have to create FEAR !

Filthpig Dnb Who in their fucking right mind would film dead kids and put it on tv all day long. only sick fucks would do such a thing. Remember it's all to garner a reaction. Reaction causes anger, hatred, ppl not thinking straight and making decisions they cannot think on properly - and it's causes bad energy.

That's not to say children don't get killed, they do get killed, but this story - isn't true, like all the others over the last 2-3 years. Always look for the tell-tale signs. What is the story, who is it for, and what will it accomplish ? you'll find most news stories are not stories at all they're actually 'coded messages' not meant for us. But that's a different kettle of fish for another day.

I'm sure that American story is bullshit. His surname is BURKE. He's telling the viewers 'you're all stupid'. it's all to create fear, get them popping pills, and committing suicide ?

Filthpig Dnb Warning ? it's been here for 6 years already ! There's fuck all you me can do about it. Why ? Because the banks are going to take EVERYONE'S MONEY. Last year's Ulster Bank fiasco was a dry run.

You're going to have to do what I did Al, you're going to have to research yourself. In this game there is no hand holding, you have to discover this yourself.

Filthpig Dnb They want you to think 1200 ppl died. Bullshit. The numbers never lie. it always boils down to numbers.... Nobody died imo. Again look to the Balkan war in the 1990's. Same shit happened there.

I'll be more worried with the 'terrorists' getting on the boats pretending they are refugees and landing in Cyprus and Greece and creating havoc there. Because that's what's coming. Greece and Cyprus will become islamist nations (because they've been destroyed by the EU deliberately). Then they'll move south east and connect up with the caucaus nations and along with certain balkan states they'll gang up on Russia (this is why Snowden is there - to distablize Russia as he is a spy not a hero). If Putin isn't removed politically this is what will happen.

There is a major handover coming, and it won't be pretty. To bring in the 'new' you first have to eradicate the 'old'. It's always happened this way throughout history as history repeats itself always.
45 minutes ago · Like

Filthpig Dnb War is entertainment, news entertainment, it's in the news networks interests to keep the ratings high, and the only way to do that is to 'create fear, bullshit and participate in war'.
44 minutes ago · Like

Filthpig Dnb Like in that clip I posted up, one YT replier got it bang on. They're all working together, the real truth is between the lies both the msm and alternative/so-called truth movement are reporting. Trust none of them.
39 minutes ago · Like

Filthpig Dnb I can even tell this BBC report is complete and utter bullshit. It's all to do with 'numbers'.

UK/FRANCE/TURKEY - What do these 3 countries have in common. All 3 have ARMED the Syrian rebels (and in Turkey's case have allowed foreign mercenaries to enter Syria through their borders, kill, then return. Not forgetting allowing Is-Ra-El to launch airstrikes against Syria) and have 'invested interests' to destabilize Syria, because France and the UK have been guilty of destabilizing the entire North African region. There is something 'deeper' going on in Africa, something major 'they' don't want us to know about, otherwise why destabilize the entire north and middle African regions to the point of total collapse.

crackerjack

I'm struggling to see what 'meaningful intervention' would even look like. Large scale Arab and UN military mission to divide the country and impose a peace deal?

^^This^^

We're fast enterign the realm of something-must-be-doneism. But what? No-fly zone? Arms to whom? Suspect ideal option for the West is for Assad to stop killing people but remain in charge, but that's looking about as likely as a win for Good Opposition (and we don't even want to think about the bad).

Even all the pro-war types from 03 seem to be doing a lot more told-you-so-ing than actual policy suggestion. (which reminds me... waits for Craner...)

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I'm struggling to see what 'meaningful intervention' would even look like

neither do I tbh, guess what I really meant was it'll inspire a lot basically useless foreign/media bemoaning/condemning

large scale intervention seems fantastically unlikely. neither Arab world nor UN SC could unite enough to undertake one, let alone what Iran would do.

droid

Cameron is really pushing this. Its his chance to restore credibility to the 'new military humanism' that's been the justification for 'aggressive intervention' since Kosovo.

Listening to Kerry moralising about chemical weapons made me sick into my mouth a little bit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Still worrying about who actually used those chemical weapons? Never fear, here's Gorgeous George to put us straight - it was al-Qa'eda, having been supplied by Israel, of course!

(and then denying he'd ever said any such thing)

crackerjack

Still worrying about who actually used those chemical weapons? Never fear, here's Gorgeous George to put us straight - it was al-Qa'eda, having been supplied by Israel, of course!

(and then denying he'd ever said any such thing)

Didn't he deny it in the parliamentary debate? Misleading the house, while not uncommon, is a suspension offence, isn't it?

craner

Beast of Burden
He's swung a bit on this, actually. In early March 2011 he was telling us why Syria was the only Arab state not to have had any form of uprising -- the reason was, apparently, because Assad was the Last Standing Arab Lion to resist Israel or something. By the end of that year, when Assad was shelling Syrian citizens, he had reverted to a More In Sorrow Than In Anger tone. By now, of course, he is back on side and then some.

Mind you, I have read one very minor Republican commentator explain that Assad and al-Qaeda are in a secret alliance organised by Iran, so he's not the only one at it.