Peasant food

Benny Bunter

i made this this evening
No you didn't, you made lentils but you didn't put chorizo in did you so it's not properly Spanish.

There probably is some godforsaken pueblo in the middle of nowhere that substitutes donkey intestines though, tripe is very popular here.

Benny Bunter

Spanish food (and wine actually) is massively underrated iyam but it must be one of the worst countries in the world for vegetarians.

The dishes tend to be very simple but the quality of the seafood and the massive array of cured pig products is second to none

luka

dont like south americans either. anyone that speaks spanish i dont like them basically.

luka

i like the french and the germans, theyre more in control of their emotions and their more intelligent

luka

one of the things i admire about you is that youve lived in spain for ten years and always steadfastly refused to learn the language

luka

wont even say please and thank you in spanish, brilliant! it's like youre on Gibraltar

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
do you eat offal?
Not as a rule, but I once had lamb sweetbreads in a restaurant in France and they were delicious.

Liver, kidneys etc. are gross. I mean I like the idea of eating the whole animal, but I just don't like them.