Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
don't think this is quite the right place, but dugin has written a thing about the virus - he sez it's a warning from apollo

https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/article/thoughts-time-cholera-part-1

"Apollo is a metaphysical symbol of our appeal to ourselves, to our inner dimension, to our immortal soul, and when people sin against this immortal soul, when they are completely absorbed in the elements of entertainment, the outside world, pleasure-seeking and constant swarming around material goods, things we are obsessed with acquiring, or think we haven’t been given enough of, or want more of, or feel compelled to use up faster...

Hmmm, I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and hazard that the solution to all this involves a return to traditional values such as masculine strength and hardihood, ascetism and self-denial, well-defined gender roles, ethnic nationalism, religion, family life etc. etc.

Last edited:

catalog

This essay seems to be restricted to the evils of consumerism, but there is one eyebrow raising bit about closing borders. I think hes more like cummings than de botton. Its all about the greeks with the two of them. De botton is just a total idiot

version

Nothing's working. I saved it in the Wayback Machine and it just threw up hundreds of lines of code. Never mind. It's only a tweet.

poetix

we murder to dissect
Every now and then I give someone who thinks I'm on their side a little prod of contradiction, when I think they're talking shit. Some people will thrash it out with you, some only ever cared that you and they were on the same side and immediately flip to treating you like outgroup scum if you question anything they say. To be fair you can usually tell well in advance which someone is going to be, and I wasn't remotely surprised by the outcome this time around.