Tinder.

rubberdingyrapids

whos on it? is it worth it? soul destroying?

i dont have a smart phone so i cant get it. though am now tempted to get a smart phone just so i can.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
So I got an equivalent app a few days ago called jackd and it's surprisingly ok.

Admittedly I do get guys who are older than my Dad (and objectively less attractive) messaging slightly creepy compliments, and also the guys 5000 miles away with swimming pools who send a picture of their dick by way of introduction, presumably with the eventual aim of using me to traffic coke across the atlantic (idk), but overall there's some surprisingly normal ppl on there to chat to.

Another amusing thing is the guys who put something along the lines of "if you're going to message me at least be able to hold a conversation". Now that I have read that I definitely do not want to have a conversation with you.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I can't imagine what the next wave of 'dating apps' will look like. It's going to be hard to pare it down much further than this, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I guess we should spare a thought for all those thousands of tragic generations, from the dawn of our species until five minutes ago, who were completely unable to have sex or form relationships because they didn't have this wonderful technology. :(

I can't imagine what the next wave of 'dating apps' will look like. It's going to be hard to pare it down much further than this, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

Next step = you scan your genitals and it pairs you up with people whose measurements optimally match yours.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yes, this has joined Vine and Snapchat as a thing which makes me feel like not having a Smart Phone is a stoopid ting 2 doo.

I dunno, the very idea of this makes me sweat nervously but also I think I probably should do something like this since I'm such a lonely loser. I guess it might be good to be able to get across my non-stymied personality via text messages so I don't have to mutter my way through small talk before running away.

Something tells me that I'll look back on this era of not getting laid and think ''How did I NOT get laid in this era of Tinder?''

Leo

the ultimate will be an app where my smartphone fucks your smartphone and we don't even have to get involved.