KAN YAY OR KAN NAY? (The Kanye West Thread)

catalog

i'm not in a moment in my life where i can receive new music. i'm in a dean blunt created black hole. i don't even really like dean blunt anymore, dont listen all that much, but then i end up going back to it, nothing else matches up

version

I'm trying to find the threads where Young Thug came up. There were a few.

linebaugh

i'm not in a moment in my life where i can receive new music. i'm in a dean blunt created black hole. i don't even really like dean blunt anymore, dont listen all that much, but then i end up going back to it, nothing else matches up
Im in a huge collaborative playlist on spotify with a few friends and that usually gets me out of those holes

catalog

young thug feels a little bit adolescent to me, im too old. i think if i hadn't been in the dean blunt hole, i might have been more receptive to thug.

catalog

I'm trying to find the threads where Young Thug came up. There were a few.
luka and some others, dunno if you were involved, did a whole playlist for me, i tried to follow along, but couldn't stick

linebaugh

I admire that Young Thug found his distinct sound just by sheer brute force. He released a ton of stuff that sounds nothing like what we know him as now and the weird squawking alien thing spawned from that