Ukraine, Russia etc.

vimothy

yurp
theres a stalemate, true, but the stalemate favours russia on balance, bc of troop numbers and shell supplies. at least, that's my understanding.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Yeah what happens next will be dependent on i) how quickly the shit in the US resolves ii) how quicky European arms get to Ukraine. Denmark said yesterday they're going to transfer *all* of their artillery to Ukraine.

I don't know if the Republicans are ready how it's going to look on them if Russia makes serious gains. Lots and lots of dead Ukrainians on their consciences.
Starmer is going to be doing a Churchill impression at this rate.

version

I don't know if the Republicans are ready how it's going to look on them if Russia makes serious gains. Lots and lots of dead Ukrainians on their consciences.

Will that bother them? Tucker's interviewing Putin and their supporters don't give a shit about Ukraine.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Will that bother them? Tucker's interviewing Putin and their supporters don't give a shit about Ukraine.
A few years ago I'd have said there's a split between 'normal' Republicans and Trumpists, but I think the former are basically extinct at this point.