did u pull last night?

john eden

male pale and stale
@Pandiculate absolutely lost it at "master no fap and increase your confidence 5x".

Quite keen on "Self Confidance and Inner Strenght" in the titles too.

The rest seems to be describing very broad traits ("dances to his own tune") and then tacking on mad stuff like "can seduce any woman he wants" as if these things are connected. Yikes.

linebaugh

This is incredible, it really feels like satire but I don't think it is. Could they not get someone with a better voice? That is not a cool voice.

googling now it looks like most redpill/manopshere content is now done in this quaint edu-tainment style. troubling

linebaugh

It seems theres a detachment from its origins too, which was some really dark and comically bigoted content. I bet alot of these creators are completely unaware of 4chan or MGTOW. That 'alpha show' guy just seems like a dressing up of what your average guy probably already believes, doesn't have that same paranoid style with great leaps of the imagination you get from creators doing phrenology of female skulls and etc.

john eden

male pale and stale
It seems theres a detachment from its origins too, which was some really dark and comically bigoted content. I bet alot of these creators are completely unaware of 4chan or MGTOW. That 'alpha show' guy just seems like a dressing up of what your average guy probably already believes, doesn't have that same paranoid style with great leaps of the imagination you get from creators doing phrenology of female skulls and etc.
Yeah I reckon it might be a gateway drug for some people though? They get interested in the respectable side of it and then the alogrithim draws them in....