Nationalism, immigration and racism in the EU

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i had the goat brain soup when i was in cyprus last february, my turkish cypriot friend told me it's mandatory to eat after drinking a lot of alcohol and you will wake up without a hangover the next day. didn't work unfortunately. mad to see all the turks slurping it down in the middle of the night like it's the tastiest delicacy in the world.
I suppose this could work by triggering a massive bout of vomiting?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i had the goat brain soup when i was in cyprus last february, my turkish cypriot friend told me it's mandatory to eat after drinking a lot of alcohol and you will wake up without a hangover the next day. didn't work unfortunately. mad to see all the turks slurping it down in the middle of the night like it's the tastiest delicacy in the world.

was it the hot peppered version, cuss I doubt the cypriots can make it properly. Even most of the mainlanders can't. you need to go adana/urfa/gaziantep way.

mixed_biscuits

Far East Asians are also under-represented, probably because they are the highest earners. Whereas black people must suffer the daily humiliation of being role modelled and chivvied along from every billboard and TV production.