Rinse FM Pop music.

Benny Bunter

Duke Dumont feat. A*M*E - Need U (100%)

Krystal Klear feat. Jenna G — Addiction (this one is actually on rinse´s record label)

Gorgon City - Real

these are all really obvious btw (and a few months old). do i need to be posting super obvious stuff like disclosure and naughty boy or what?

luka

its just so good this stuff. makes london feel cool again after that nerdy dubstep period

Benny Bunter

ah the links expired, i can easily reupload though. its also on youtube if mixcloud doesn´t work for you

you may be pleased to know that ill blu have made a bit of a comeback, in an even more poppier direction. check these bewts

and especially this afrobeats one with sneakbo

luka

it was reading a recent interview with ill blu today that reminded me i wanted to do this thread. i dont have internet at home i dont really use it any more. they were talking about how they are making radio oriented pop now like anyone with a brain should be doing cos why wouldnt you want to particiapte in the moment?

Benny Bunter

this one on heavy rotation on 1xtra. i think she´s actually from bradford

Melissa Steel ft. Popcaan - kisses for breakfast

Benny Bunter

i admire ilx in a lot of ways but also makes me feel icky.

haha, it is full of tossers (like any internet forum really) but there are a handful of posters on there with real insight and knowledge. you probably know who they are already.

luka

someone in one of the flats above my just starting blasting this stuff out. woah cosmic

Benny Bunter

tbh i use ilx much more than dissensus these days, apart from the deep tech thread which is clearly superior in terms of knowledge than the ilx one (and which would be nothing really without trilliam lets face it)

for anything pop, rap, rnb related ilx is the one, as long as you´re willing to wade through
a lot of crap.

luka

Kove - Way We Are ft. Melissa Steel
this is a great example cos it is so shameless but doesnt even seem to know its shameless well good

luka

imagine doing that 10 years ago would sound like a comedy record. in 2014 its not a comedy record.

Benny Bunter

don´t know what your opinion of donaeo´s music is, but he represents that shape-shifting, bandwagon jumping, mercenary quality ive loved about uk dance over the years. shame he´s always fell short of a crossover hit. here he is (nearly) doing it again with deep-tech (just like he did with afrobeats, funky, grime and garage before it). God bless him!

Donaeo & Carnao Beats - Gone in the morning