URUK-THE OLD TONGUE

luka

For many years I have been speaking a language I cannot understand,a language i have come to know as uruk, the old tongue. in the last few months my friend River Wolf has started speking Uruk too, although to him, the tongue is Turuk.Imagine my surpise when I was watching a transmission fromthe Arcturians and found them speaking Uruk too.
the Uruk starts at about 2.50
what does it mean? do any of you speak the old tongue?

luka

Miach Herbs
2 years ago

Man.. lol I've been speaking exactly in that "language" since I can remember. Sent energy chills up my spine, hearing someone else speak as such. Namaste :)

luka

watercopper
3 years ago

I speak that lanuage since I was a child but dont know what I am saying, so how do I turn that into english if possible?

luka

love thyselfstudios
1 year ago

why do I recognize this language? wish I could message you, had a so-called weird dream. I love this though!!! NAMASTE

poetix

we murder to dissect
The topic of dreams of The Book came up on the Unconscious thread the other day. I wonder whether the Old Tongue is a kind of earth(l)y correlate. The Book is where the perfect language of God is written, every sentence a poem, a mathematical proof, a flawless surah. The Old Tongue is the primordial language of earth, the subterranean babble of the body, the language of lawless creation.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The topic of dreams of The Book came up on the Unconscious thread the other day. I wonder whether the Old Tongue is a kind of earth(l)y correlate. The Book is where the perfect language of God is written, every sentence a poem, a mathematical proof, a flawless surah. The Old Tongue is the primordial language of earth, the subterranean babble of the body, the language of lawless creation.

So a sort of counterpart to Enochian?

poetix

we murder to dissect
Perhaps through the connection to glossolalia.

I have a very faint memory of "babbling" to myself as a child - not an infant, who hadn't learned to speak yet, but a child who was quite articulate. I would walk down the street babbling to myself, feeling the strangeness of sounds, combinations of syllables, the patterning of speech without semantic or social content. I don't know if every child does this, but I assume it's fairly common.

In my early teens, having learned a bit of Latin and being enthused by the notion that languages had systematic qualities, I started trying to invent a language, Gleshnecht ("the tongue of the tribe"), with its own tables of declension and conjugation. In practice, this language also devolved towards glossolalia, towards making sounds for the pleasure and strangeness of them.

A lot of poetry has a sort of glossolalia babbling away within it - word choices driven at least partly by internal rhyme, by mouthfeel, by the coil and strike of rhythm.

Logos, the word of God was actually the cymatically induced condensation of matter in the early life of the universe
Everyone focuses on the visual aspect of the Big Bang (or cyclical expyrotic brane collision if you prefer)
But for ordered matter to manifest, the sonic aspect was likely more crucial. The bang, not the flash, was what gave form to the void via the production of shock fronts, echos

This is why I liked the "echos of the big bang theory" of hardcore proposed here a while back by sadmanbarty, that was genius.
But anyway, the word of God was a cosmic-scale exclamation or declaration that stood matter to attention, aligned it, spun it into whorls that coalesced into stellar nurseries, planetary nebula and so on.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened when life began, as the murmurings of a submarine volcano vibrated protobiogical mats of goo into cellular vesicles billions of years ago. The really old tongue was the talk of exploding stars, seismic activity and meteor strikes. Some of that stupendous ex excess of energy resolved into information, in much the same way burning gigatonnes of coal and gas resolves into posts on dissensus and autechre CDs. It's the energy physics side of panpsychism rather than the condensed matter physics.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Logos, the word of God was actually the cymatically induced condensation of matter in the early life of the universe
Everyone focuses on the visual aspect of the Big Bang (or cyclical expyrotic brane collision if you prefer)
But for ordered matter to manifest, the sonic aspect was likely more crucial. The bang, not the flash, was what gave form to the void via the production of shock fronts, echos

This is why I liked the "echos of the big bang theory" of hardcore proposed here a while back, that was genius, forget who dropped it.
But anyway, the word of God was a cosmic-scale exclamation or declaration that stood matter to attention, aligned it, spun it into whorls that coalesced into stellar nurseries, planetary nebula and so on.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened when life began, as the murmurings of a submarine volcano vibrated protobiogical mats of goo into cellular vesicles billions of years ago. The really old tongue was the talk of exploding stars, seismic activity and meteor strikes. Some of that stupendous ex excess of energy resolved into information, in much the same way burning gigatonnes of coal and gas resolves into posts on dissensus and autechre CDs. It's the energy physics side of panpsychism rather than the condensed matter physics.

Love it.

Like if Rogan whipped out his pipe and blowtorch during a podcast with Neil D. Tyson.

Love it.

Like if Rogan whipped out his pipe and blowtorch during a podcast with Neil D. Tyson.

Yeah, it'll be all over the New Scientist in 15-20 years' time. The new science of Cosmological Cymatics. It's so obvious. Came to me in a grand vision I had on microdots 25 years ago, along with liquid quasicrystal nature of biological consciousness. Strangely wasn't offered to stay on to do a PhD.

Current western mainstream science is so LAME like current western mainstream politics, technology, medicine, music, art, literature and religion.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

violinball.jpg

QUAD DAMAGE!!!