THE HERMETIC MANSION

luka

THERE IS A HERMETIC MANSION IN CENTRAL LONDON, SOMEWHERE. I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FIND IT. a caduceus stands on either side of the door. it is number 23. i have a photo of it so i know it's real but i cant remember where i took it. find it for me and report back. you have your orders, now go.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
THERE IS A HERMETIC MANSION IN CENTRAL LONDON, SOMEWHERE. I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FIND IT. a caduceus stands on either side of the door.

To try to bribe the ferryman, turn to 67.

To draw your sword and attack him, turn to 324.

To say "No thank you" and return to the tavern, go back to 209.

luka

I collect them yes, all hermetic imagery but I'm specifically searching for the one in the picture cos it's number 23 doubling down on trippy tropes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Strange and disturbing that the Royal Society of Medicine uses the Hermetic caduceus rather than the more appropriate Staff of Asclepius.

The two have been confused for over a hundred years since the US Army medical corps adopted a staff with two snakes instead of one as their symbol ca. 1900.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not specifically Hermetic, but I've always loved the Egyptian symbolism above the front door to the Wellcome Institute. Not a great photo but the best I could find in five minutes on a lunch break.

attachment.php

wellcome institute.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

The Illuminati do like to use the music industry for the purpose of creating in jokes. Britney Spears' performance of the song I'm A Slave 4 U at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards in New York City was highly criticized by animal rights group PETA for the inclusion of exotic animals (A tiger and an albino python). For those in the know the song was a blatant reference to significance of defeating shamanic culture in order to enslave the masses. For those who can bear to watch, the video is included below.

Oh, but of course! :cool:

luka

Found it at last. I'd been within a hairs breadth of it many times. 23 Queen Square near the British museum

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
UCL Institute of Neurology. Where they practise reprogramming mammal brains using astro-reptilian tech.

Poss Arcturian interest?