Is there anybody who likes jazz?

cwmbran-city

have you ever done the ironing to thes? you can really get into those steam pressings

on a different note, if you could record my jack russell's brain patterns while playing fetch but where the object of the game is really "chase me, human peasant", it might sound like this

cwmbran-city

1 of my old man's favourite tracks, then it turned up while watching "Burroughs The Movie" last night, a spontaneous rapture followed with a few replays.

luka

literally the worst band of all time. gross even by jazz-prog standards. crowleys opinions are randomly generated by computer programme.

cwmbran-city

Sun Ra & Arkestra's "Face the Music" (one of the rarest versions of this track) from a SNL performance, re-jigged for audio quality but the name is wrong,
nevermind, this shit swings like nuffink else

longer version & inserts:

cwmbran-city

my old man had a couple of Cedar Walton lp's (have to go crate digging in storage to find what), but it def wasnt this.

cheers ears, dinner prep soundtrack has now gone distinctly jazz club.

noice!

sadmanbarty

my old man had a couple of Cedar Walton lp's (have to go crate digging in storage to find what), but it def wasnt this.

I bet this was one of them. It's with george coleman; the cannonball aderley of the tenor.

A lot of the time cedar walton reminds me of McCoy Tyner's early-60's playing before he developed that really muscular sound (maybe out of necessity from playing with Elvin Jones so much). he also plays with billy higgins alot, who it think's underrated.

luka

it was £50 to see them at oto and only £25 here so your basically getting them half price

craner

Beast of Burden
All the lads are going. Obviously we'll have to get permission to let Barty out with the pensioners.