Ibogaine Trip Report

This is a good read.

https://www.erowid.org/columns/teafaerie/

"One of the most mindboggling manifestations that I can remember started happening pretty close to the beginning of my trip. I was lying down under the covers waiting for this strange new drug to come on, right? And while I was waiting, I was playing with my smartphone. Only I never had my smartphone. It was actually upstairs in my backpack the entire time. It’s like I was dreaming that I had my phone, but it was a solid, heavy object in my hand, and its dim flickering light softly illuminated the interior of my little blanket fort. I was kind of nervous about what this crazy drug that I’d already ingested a couple of rounds of was actually going to feel like when it finally kicked in, so in order to comfort and distract myself I was looking through “My Pictures”, which was mysteriously populated with hundreds or perhaps even thousands of photo-realistic screenshots from my life. They were exquisitely curated. Here were all of the most pivotal moments in my personal history, and each thumbnail seemed like the best possible picture that could ever have been taken of that particular scene. Furthermore, they were displayed in chronological order, and I could find things that I was looking for by scrolling forward and backward in time. When I found a scene that I was interested in, I could click on its little icon and I would be instantaneously transported there. And it wasn’t all fuzzy around the edges, either. It felt exactly as substantial as I feel right now."

luka

I spent most of the year doing dMt a few times a week but I'm still quite flawed. Good luck though

droid

lol. I fell asleep sitting up whilst reading the other day and dreamt that I was continuing to read, flicking pages, as I went, completely coherent too. Woke up a few minutes later wondering what happened to the missing pages.

This Canadian dude took 1 gram a day for a month.

Summary: it makes food and drink taste better, gives you control over your dreams and the ability to re-enter a dream after waking, analyse emotional surges, generally become more sorted. He seems grounded, given his chosen hobby.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Some of the things I've read about this stuff make it sound like the end-of-game boss of weird drugs. The substance you try when blazing up a bowl of 60x salvia extract starts to feel a bit routine. Although I guess that's probably only at the very high end of the dose range.

Nomad would be all over this thread like a rash if she still posted here, I reckon...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Does long-term use eventually turn your eyes completely blue and awaken latent powers of prescience in certain individuals, is what I want to know.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I used to chuckle inwardly at the existence of a dubstep group called Run DMT.

But now I've found out that when they came up with that name there was already someone using it, but he's now calling himself Salvia Plath instead.

This makes me happy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I used to chuckle inwardly at the existence of a dubstep group called Run DMT.

But now I've found out that when they came up with that name there was already someone using it, but he's now calling himself Salvia Plath instead.

This makes me happy.

Haha! Move over, John Yage...

(yes I know it's not pronounced like that, but hey.)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We never got the hmg trip report. Still waiting

That's because he ascended to a higher plane and can't be doing with interacting with lowly meatsacks like us. He now spends his days communicating telepathically with the other Illuminated Masters, chatting with zhao about how techno was invented in Sudan 8,000 years ago and exchanging ancient PUA secrets with comelately on how to activate vagina-lasers.

That's because he ascended to a higher plane and can't be doing with interacting with lowly meatsacks like us. He now spends his days communicating telepathically with the other Illuminated Masters, chatting with zhao about how techno was invented in Sudan 8,000 years ago and exchanging ancient PUA secrets with comelately on how to activate vagina-lasers.

I had a strong visionary and gnostic awakening regarding the type of people I'd likely find at an ibogaine retreat, and also the food.
Gone full keto and lifting weights instead.

Tf is 'full keto'?

It's nature's way of not eating breakfast. Your body's biochemistry flips modes when you remove carbohydrates, it starts burning fat, you lose weight and there may be a range of other benefits. You won't get diabetes. Research on whether it can also prevent cancer, dementia, ageing continues, though largely unfunded as there are no drugs to patent, just massive vested food interests to undermine.

623bc5b979353ddc8345844185773e16.jpg

Back on topic, there's absolutely no research at all, as far as I am aware, on how keto metabolism would affect the experience of tripping. I suspect it might if the brain is relying on a fundamentally different fuel.