My 1001 song playlist. Just for you London (and surrounding counties)

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Someone should go through Choon of the Day, put every Craner choon into a playlist then send him the bill.

http://www.dissensus.com/search.php?searchid=660924&pp=

these are the first 8 of craner's list:

The Bangles 'Manic Monday'

Guns N Roses 'Welcome to the Jungle'

Belinda Carlisle 'Leave a Light on for Me'

Dogs D'amour 'I Don't Want You to Go'

PiL 'Poptones' (live)

The Slits 'Typical Girls'

Sister Sledge 'Thinking of You'

Kashif 'Are You the Woman'

Sade 'Clean Heart'

version

Has anyone ever made a list they're satisfied with? The one tune you miss seems to hold more weight than the hundred you didn't.

sadmanbarty

Has anyone ever made a list they're satisfied with? The one tune you miss seems to hold more weight than the hundred you didn't.

i bet mine would be embarrassing in retrospect. i did it all in a hurry so i didn't have time to over think it.

luka

The advantage of doing 1001 is it's basically every song you've ever heard and liked

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind

Once went on a massive binge up to Liverpool because of this track with a drunk-driving Scouser. I felt like such a twat on the train home the following day.

it would be great to include these little anecdotes for all the songs in the list you're gonna make crane

version

Just make a Craner's Choon of the Day thread. He won't be able to resist and he won't even know he's doing it.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
I always assumed that Belinda cleaned up after the Go-Gos and when she started her (initially superb) solo career, but then I found out she was still indulging in Class A drug binges alone in hotel rooms as late as 2012.

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
I was trying to track this down to share it with someone and now YouTube says it doesn't exist. What happened?