CONDIMENTS

luka

10564-mitsuwa-spicy-yakisoba-sauce.jpg

luka

i really really really like those kind of places. there is one in brighton ive been too. i really like curry ones and i really like blue cheese ones.

catalog

has anyone tried heinz burger sauce? very good indeed. my favourite new sauce. i'm having it with all sorts of things not just burgers. i don't know what it's got in it, but it's got that mayo-kethchup combo going on. with a pickle taste. actually i think that's it, slight gherkin pickle taste.

john eden

male pale and stale
has anyone tried heinz burger sauce? very good indeed. my favourite new sauce. i'm having it with all sorts of things not just burgers. i don't know what it's got in it, but it's got that mayo-kethchup combo going on. with a pickle taste. actually i think that's it, slight gherkin pickle taste.

Yeah it’s good and has passed the daughter’s rigorous Tottenham school kid scrutiny.

catalog

their new garlic mayo is also very good on a pizza. good to see heinz are still able to come up with the goods. i also bought a jar of branston pickle the other day, not had it in ages. very sweet, but not too sickly with some cheese.

catalog

Asked for ketchup in a French restaurant in Clapham once, for chips, and the guy was like 'No, sorry, we don't have any'

Leo

is it like the secret sauce McDonald's uses on their Big Mac?