• Diamonds and Pearls (1991)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love Symbol Album (1992)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rubberdingyrapids

this is one of my favourite prince things
though probably not for everyone.
its just prince doing his james brown/morris day impression for 15 minutes with nothing but bass and drums (played by morris day).
prob the most minimal thing he ever did.
for when you dont want to hear princes 80s chintz.

(doing my bit to activate the forum)

luka

Don't know that one. I'll put it on when Im preparing my dinner tonight. I've been stuck on this one
Sticky Like Glue:

rubberdingyrapids

im staying at someones house where im forced to listen to what cds they have so ive been working through the crystal ball outtakes set. some of it is shocking.

i dont know that one at all but its a good one.

jorge

love that bacon skin tune, btw thanks for the suggestions, i managed to find the tune villalobos played and its this one which seems to only be available as an edit from expensive discogs sellers

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
http://www.gq.com/story/prince-stories

'He was a legend, a virtuoso, one of the true gods of music. But he was also (at times, anyway) a person in the world like anyone else. He liked to send goofy Internet memes to his friends. He made really good scrambled eggs. He rode his bike a lot, went to the hardware store, called old friends late at night. Chris Heath spoke with band members, fellow artists, and Paisley Park veterans about the life and times of Prince Rogers Nelson—the real Prince, the man so few people got to know before he was gone.'

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'Hayes: We have a thing called Caribou Coffee in Minnesota, which is like Starbucks. He'd go over there, and he didn't have any pockets. He didn't have a wallet or any credit cards. He just had cash he'd carry in his hand—like, a $100 bill. And whoever took his order, they'd have a good day, 'cause he'd buy his coffee drink and then just leave the whole hundred. He doesn't wait for any change because he doesn't have anywhere to put it.'

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'Lowers: I recently heard they found a fully custom-painted BMX bike in his vault with videos of competitive BMX riding. I don't doubt it. He was not only quick on the bike but nimble.'

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'For You' - I have retained 'Soft and Wet' and 'Crazy You' from this. I'm now onto 'Prince', which has got the 1/2 punch of 'wanna be ur lover' and 'why you wanna treat me so bad' and after that seems to be mostly disposable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually 'Bambi' is good cos of the lyrics 'It's better with a man' LOL