Give me some tunes!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Gonna ask something, maybe it's cheeky I dunno, I hope it's mutually advantageous. But I've got a couple of good gigs coming up; Saturday playing at the Bad Vibes Festival supporting Martin Rev and Faust and in a couple of weeks have a couple of spots in Germany including one at the much-feted Salon des Amateurs.
I'm basically looking for good, unreleased tunes, if you've got some stuff you've made and you want played out then why not send it to me?
I'm thinking we could do a kinda general link-up thread like this. There are lots of djs on this board and quite a few people who produce music too. Why not join it up so everyone benefits?
For Saturday we're just playing in-between the bands and (obviously?) it's a psych festival so I'm looking for psychy-krauty stuff though to be honest we can play what we want. If I like something I'll play it.
For the gigs in Cologne and Dusseldorf it will be for the dance-floor so of course I'm after stuff that people can dance to - but Salon is famously open-minded so I'm definitely after left-field stuff. Weird beats are all good, preferably at the darker end but I'll consider anything really and try and make it work. Also we'll be on pretty much all night so I want warm-up type stuff as well as peak time things.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
If there's anything in here that suits your style then you're welcome to get it from me:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

IdleRich

IdleRich
If there's anything in here that suits your style then you're welcome to get it from me:
Great thanks, gonna listen now.

Also, you don't happen to touch Berlin?
Not yet unfortunately. To be honest we're not really name djs or anything, we're lucky to get this gig. Basically the guy who runs Salon is very open-minded and he just books what he likes regardless of reputation (I suppose he can take the risk cos the club is pretty much full anyway) - one of our friends works behind the bar and he passed the guy some mixes and he liked 'em and booked us. We played and it went well so he booked us again. As a result of that we met one of the residents from Salon when he was in London and got friendly with him and he's asked us to play with him in Cologne when we're over there for Salon. So it's kind of a chain of coincidences or bits of luck or whatever you call it - not something I'm going to knock at all but at the moment we're not exactly in a position where someone in Berlin is gonna email us and ask us to play there. Or at least it doesn't feel like it.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Yes, 100% own productions. Have added a tracklist just now.

Have these as well:

Sorry for spamming.

Last edited:

Tobacco Rat

Heyo, new to this site but holy moly Ghost Kwini awesome tunes !

Here is one that you may dig. I dont normally make techno style beats but I think this could go down well in clubs. Let me know what yous think.
Cheers!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
<iframe width="100%" height="200" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Last edited:

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

^ something kraut-ish i did

and something darker and electronic:

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

IdleRich

IdleRich
Sorry been offline a couple of days but I'm gonna listen to all these right now. Thanks for sending everyone. Tobacco Rat is already off to a promising start...

luka

I've always had you down as a man that never exits hus carefully curated retro universe

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've always had you down as a man that never exits hus carefully curated retro universe

You should actually come along to one of Rich and Liza's nights. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Edit: having said that you might find that ragga/jungle/grime is a bit thin on the ground.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I did that's what I based it on

Oh hang on, I think you were telling me about one you went to when we met in the pub recently weren't you. Perhaps there's more modern music in them recently as he and Liza have moved in a more electronic direction.