Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO YOU TONGUE ARSEHOLES YES OR NO?

Quote Originally Posted by mistersloane View Post
    We give a shit about Omni Trio, dude. This whole website has just been a grooming exercise. All we care about is your meatcheeks.
    Well now that you're out with it we can negotiate the going price in the PM zone. The twitter bio does read NYC/PA/UK, but the jet flights run up the credit card you know...

Shame Logan Sama doesn't post here anymore, I recked he'd have enjoyed this thread.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyHead View Post
    Well now that you're out with it we can negotiate the going price in the PM zone. The twitter bio does read NYC/PA/UK, but the jet flights run up the credit card you know...
    It's not just us. The entire hiphop world is conspiring. It's the 2015 Global Booty Wars.

You know the ident from Metro Boomin? It's not saying "Metro Boomin want some more, nigga", it's sayin "Make your booty want some more, nigga".

I've just gotten off the phone with Metro, he says that's a lie. He's also promised that Peewee Longway will release a Mistersloane diss track within the coming months. Stay tuned!

I'm such a dickhead that I downloaded peeways latest tape

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I'm such a dickhead that I downloaded peeways latest tape
    Oh that's hardly a dickhead move, he's a good to great rapper.

On the recent Hoodrich Pablo Juan tape, he says the words "HOPPED OFF THE PORCH WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE". He's got legal savvy.

It just struck me that "CrowleyHead" is a quite fabulously apt name to have while posting in a thread about anilingus.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I've just gotten off the phone with Metro, he says that's a lie. He's also promised that Peewee Longway will release a Mistersloane diss track within the coming months. Stay tuned!
    I beg you up this tune bruv

come, Peewee, you're late with the tape man