DO YOU TONGUE ARSEHOLES YES OR NO?

luka

Tonguing ARSEHOLES is very mainstream in 2015. I read on the Internet that it is drakes favourite thing. The first rapper I heard mention it was Lil cease in an interview with the source. I can't remember the year, abt 2001 maybe?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think the whole world is going that way and has been for the last few years. I wonder if there will be a backlash of any kind soon. I don't see it any time soon.

luka

Im not a

smoker, I'm interested in social trends I like knowing which Way the wind is blowing

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
which Way the wind is blowing

In the context of this thread, that makes me feel a bit ill.

Anyway, bullshit. I know you Luke, you're a joker, a smoker and a midnight toker. Probably a 10 a.m. toker and all.

luka

I'm a sober anthropologist and you have never seen me smoke because you always go home before nightfall

CrowleyHead

Its a weird social media thing about sexuality, given the 'gross' quality of the ass (though technically, you can't get as many sexual diseases from an ass as you can genitalia, can you?)

Interestingly enough, this culminated in one of my favorite stupid music moments of 2015 because Rapper Kevin Gates openly admits his perversions in social media and interviews, so there's a great vid of him ranting about his ordeal of the constant reactions to it (even better in this clip of current internet comedy personas Desus & Mero reacting to it). This all happened last year mind you.

But its become such a talking point more or less in the POC side of the community (The #Americana culture probably hasn't even thought of this) that Jhene Aiko purposefully alluded to expectations of getting her rear eaten on a track (complete with the over-hyped "I'll make him do it!" gleeful adlib) that has become a decently moving national hit. Kind of a radical difference from her usual "I'm a ethereal stoned babby" routine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aPxVSCfoYnU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess that's as much as I have to say on the matter, as I don't need a bunch of dudes with extensive opinions on Omni Trio remixes knowing about my sexual opinions. No offense guys.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I guess that's as much as I have to say on the matter, as I don't need a bunch of dudes with extensive opinions on Omni Trio remixes knowing about my sexual opinions. No offense guys.

We give a shit about Omni Trio, dude. This whole website has just been a grooming exercise. All we care about is your meatcheeks.

CrowleyHead

We give a shit about Omni Trio, dude. This whole website has just been a grooming exercise. All we care about is your meatcheeks.

Well now that you're out with it we can negotiate the going price in the PM zone. The twitter bio does read NYC/PA/UK, but the jet flights run up the credit card you know...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Well now that you're out with it we can negotiate the going price in the PM zone. The twitter bio does read NYC/PA/UK, but the jet flights run up the credit card you know...

It's not just us. The entire hiphop world is conspiring. It's the 2015 Global Booty Wars.

You know the ident from Metro Boomin? It's not saying "Metro Boomin want some more, nigga", it's sayin "Make your booty want some more, nigga".

CrowleyHead

I've just gotten off the phone with Metro, he says that's a lie. He's also promised that Peewee Longway will release a Mistersloane diss track within the coming months. Stay tuned!