luka

marxism can only be murder. there is no marxism without murder. marxism in its purest form is killing and nothing else

luka

marxism without happy murder is only empty words. kill third. kill with me, without guilt, with glee

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
marxism can only be murder. there is no marxism without murder. marxism in its purest form is killing and nothing else

So what happens when you kill off the ruling class? I have no objection to that but if one still has the capitalist economy then capital can exist without a class of persons to fill it and the functions of the bourgeoisie can be deligated to salaried employees.

luka

we dont KNOW what happen after! we do it for pride and nothing more. becuase not to do it is craven

luka

this is the whole thing. we kill becasue not to kill is beneath contempt. in the wake of the slaughter who knows what world will
wriggle into being. we absolve ourselves of responsibility

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is the whole thing. we kill becasue not to kill is beneath contempt. in the wake of the slaughter who knows what world will
wriggle into being. we absolve ourselves on responsibility

Yeah fine, but that's still Nechayev.

luka

our responsibility is death, it is for those who come after to decide what happens next we clean the slate. that is all

luka

woebot agrees with me. our moment is the purge, our responsibiity is the violent spasm, the reaction, the arm and the kinfe