Woebot

i'm naively excited about the prospects of this. all open source - which is pretty amazing...

Leo

Colbert on last night's "The Late Show":

"The launch was to demonstrate that the Falcon was not only reusable, but the Falcon Heavy can carry a large payload. So to test it, Elon Musk sent up his own Tesla convertible with a dummy astronaut at the wheel, blasting David Bowie's 'Life on Mars.'

That's right, this is absolutely true—a giant phallus cranking rock 'n' roll, releasing a red convertible into the dark void.

And the award for Most Midlife Crisis goes to Elon Musk."

luka

im not condoning shooting people in the face but americans should start shooting these people in the face.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Read this morning about an amazingly-cringey-sounding interview with Musk by Neil 'The Game' Strauss in 'Rolling Stone'.

I think 'The Social Network' movie (haven't read the book) somewhat nailed this phenomena of antisocial bitter nerds becoming billionaires, even though it mispreresented Zuckerberg.

It's basically what would happen if I won the powerball.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I heard the 'pedo' comment thing and had assumed it was one of these hilarious parody-news things that are everywhere these days, but I've since learned he actually said it. Fucking hell, what a fruitloop.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Replies are full of people recommending Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia and 'Sandstorm' by Darude, because those are the sorts of people who follow Elon Musk.