pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
the blacks should be made to suffer so they don't produce materialistic hip hop. bring back jim crow! segregation is good! racism is good!

And this has what to do with me exactly?

Who the fuck listens to free jazz on the reg apart from pretentious gits like you?

Fuck punk tho, can agree with that wholeheartedly.

And I'm a bigger klf fan than u.

As charming as your obsession with me is, third, you really get so many things wrong.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the irony of course is that the alt right is the biggest defender of multi-culturalism, because world culture necessitates an acceleration of existing race mixing trends and great emphasis on migration/distribution of world population.

I get that wilfully contrarian and counter-intuitive statements are kind of your thing, but could you enlarge on this?

I mean the alt-right generally, or at least the more hardline element, seems to be pretty keen on establishing white ethnostates in Europe and North America.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
And this has what to do with me exactly?

Who the fuck listens to free jazz on the reg apart from pretentious gits like you?

Fuck punk tho, can agree with that wholeheartedly.

And I'm a bigger klf fan than u.

As charming as your obsession with me is, third, you really get so many things wrong.

I'm quoting padraig there, read the thread. If luka's going to call you an alt-rightist, then I'm going to show how someone heavily into black culture can (yes, go that way.) doesn't mean you subscribe to that viewpoint, tho i have my eye on you.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I get that wilfully contrarian and counter-intuitive statements are kind of your thing, but could you enlarge on this?

I mean the alt-right generally, or at least the more hardline element, seems to be pretty keen on establishing white ethnostates in Europe and North America.

Yes, they defend white ethnostates within cultural pluralism. send the muzzies home so they can live their authentic culture and we can live ours. eugenics is pseudo-science these days. you won't hear modern alt rightists calling for the elimination of undesirable race genes, or if they do, they do on totally cultural grounds.

How would you eliminate latin american or turkic or arab genes? it's not possible. thems are some of the most genetically diverse populations on the earth.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
they have to justify their racial hierarchies culturally. out and out race hierarchy on scientific grounds is so discredited for everyone that alt rightists may only use it as an edgelord prop on TV or whatever. a lot of the alt right attitudes were pioneered by esoteric fascists like Alain de benoist and Marco Tarchi who after WW II scorned directly getting involved in politics and using the media to basically play the game on the terms of the leftists. hence leftists calling for restricted immigration, amongst other things. in fact they saw the more mobster wings such as those in Italy as ultimately counter-productive in the longterm. the alt right just arose out of that long 60 year period of metapolitics.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes, they defend white ethnostates within cultural pluralism. send the muzzies home so they can live their authentic culture and we can live ours.

Uh, that's not exactly what 'multiculturalism' means though, is it? It means cultural/racial pluralism within one country.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
eugenics is pseudo-science these days. you won't hear modern alt rightists calling for the elimination of undesirable race genes, or if they do, they do on totally cultural grounds.

And I think you're taking a very rosy view here. Tons of them are "race realists" and many are obsessed with eugenics. Race and IQ is a huge, huge topic with these guys, and by "race" they very much mean skin colour and haplogroups.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Uh, that's not exactly what 'multiculturalism' means though, is it? It means cultural/racial pluralism within one country.

no, it means multiple cultures preserved in a retroconstructed aspic. if multiculturalism was real we wouldn't be having these LGBT debates. tell my dad his homophobic views aren't valid in a multicultural society without him telling you he believes you're trying to impose British culture on him. I dare you.

the best test of multiculturalism is when a strike is organised on the shop floor and the union gets community deligates from each ethnic group to send said ethnic groups home or pacify their demands. thats what multiculturalism is. it's an attempt to block the organic flourishing everywhere and nowhere diaspora cultures.. The culture we make in our day-to-day existences is irrelevant to them.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
And I think you're taking a very rosy view here. Tons of them are "race realists" and many are obsessed with eugenics. Race and IQ is a huge, huge topic with these guys, and by "race" they very much mean skin colour and haplogroups.

not a rosy view at all. I don't doubt that they are actually interested in discredited pseudoscience, but, pan-turkists are interested in discredited pan-turanist theories that specify a cultural bond from Finland to the outer reaches of Japan. But they aren't publishing eugenics theories to wide acclaim let alone taken remotely seriously in the actual scientific community. this is different to houston Stuart Chamberlain who was a semi-respected philosopher and scientist not a thuggish goon. E. P. Tyler was also a *respected* anthropologist (you could even say the founding father of british anthropology) yet his work is choc-a-bloc full of weird generalisations about skull sizes.

Last edited:

chava

The alt-right is more the American / online side, isn't it? They are def more borderline neo nazi and obsessed with race (and also IQ). The GI in Europe are ethno-pluralists / cultural 'segregationists' (although probably not 100%) and rightly noted very inspired my Gramscian 'metapolitics' / changing the discourse and expanding the Overton Window, but outright racists, although that can be debated. Their discussions about etnicity gets a bit confusing at times.

I tend to agree with Zizek about multiculturalism. It doesn't really exist, there is always a "Leitkultur" which is above in the hierarchy. Then there can be some petty infights between the subcultures, but ultimately that doesn't matter.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On a slightly related, but kinda unrelated note, did Sugar Ape magazine from Nathan Barley (the series from Channel 4) make anyone think of Vice?

The inside of the office is exactly how I imagine Vice to be, together with the not-quite-sure-if-its-ironic shock tactics, such as rebranding the magazine Rape - "the 'SUGA' is inside the 'R'."

As Jonathan Yeah?, the editor of Sugar Rape, said "Stupid people think its clever, and clever people think its a joke" and perhaps this applies to Vice as well.

1683742807595.png