Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teeth Dread

I'm like hmg in that I haven't gone dentist in 20 years. I'd be too scared to now. Anything could have happened in there. I've got three milk teeth still.

Not clicking that no fucking chance

body-horror ftw
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Do we need a teratoma thread?

Here's how to spoil your day: put teratoma into Google image search.
    Last edited by HMGovt; 04-06-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I'm like hmg in that I haven't gone dentist in 20 years. I'd be too scared to now. Anything could have happened in there. I've got three milk teeth still.
    Ask for the good drugs to smooth it all out. They must be good as they're over £100/shot. Not being present when they're wrenching, drilling, heaving and hammering is recommended. Had to laugh through broken teeth when I saw what was clearly a boot print on the side of my face after the extraction appointment.
    Last edited by HMGovt; 04-06-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    (which is why dentists take great pleasure extracting our teeth)
    This is interesting. Do they? I can see how they might. It must be like the joy of sliding out a splinter. I remember having a sliver of metal barely poking out of one finger after working on a bike. There was less than a millimetre showing yet when it touched something it sparked pain deep in the marrow. I had to use a magnifying glass on a retort and tweezers to twist and pull it out. That is was in fact larger than expected was hugely satisfying, like a 7-note fart.

oddly fascinating (don't worry, it's not gross).

Do people regularly go to the hygienist? I had never seen the point in this seeing as a scale and polish at the dentist never seems to do anything in particular but apparently this is like really important for gums and oral hygiene and the type of cleaning you get is totally different from a dentist. I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i went. they were fine. still no fillings. genes of a young god. dont go dentist too much. they wear yr teeth out deliberately

Yeah, but how are your gums? As I discovered, your teeth can be marvellous, like our shining pearls, while the gums go on their merry way to oblivion.

I'm in agony. I can barely eat. Turns out my teeth are still healthy and robust, but I have an impacting wisdom tooth on the upper right side.

Building up for the deadly extraction operation. Hopefully I will survive.

Why that tooth take until I was 40 until is started fucking around?

I'm still with the same extortionate dentist mind because of my paranoia about changing dentists so this extraction will probably cost me £1000.

I'm in such pain though even booze can't numb it.

Also the breaks have gone on my car and my kitchen leak is getting worse, so I won't be going on holiday for a while #£££