Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teeth Dread

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    I'm in agony. I can barely eat. Turns out my teeth are still healthy and robust, but I have an impacting wisdom tooth on the upper right side.

Building up for the deadly extraction operation. Hopefully I will survive.

Why that tooth take until I was 40 until is started fucking around?
    I've had one of them. months of terrible pain while I waited for an appointment. at its worst, I used to nip out of the office, hide under the stairs and literally roll around on the floor in agony.

I hate my dentist and his gratuitous safari photos on his stupid walls.

And his bills.

all you need is string and a door

The worst thing about an extraction is that you are left with little shards of tooth and cartilage that slowly work their way out of your raw and bloody gums in the days and weeks afterwards.

Hope you're surviving the pain OK, Craner.

I had a wisdom tooth infection two weeks ago. I forgot that anything physical could hurt that much. I now know exactly how many minutes painkillers take to kick in.

you lot are gleefully enjoying this. poor old craner. ive still got milk teeth so i doubt i'll be getting wisdoms any time soon.

I've had all my wisdom teeth out already. My teeth were an absolute trainwreck until last year when I had about 4 or 5 fillings/root canals/extractions, etc.

One of the wisdom teeth extractions really took me out for a day or two afterwards. But I get the feeling that the others weren't THAT bad.