The droned and the saved

luka

can see your hands and face. basically not anonymous anymore. the game is up and the illuminati are already making their way to your drone-cave.

droid

We've lined up the next 6 months of interviews for the show but forgot to leave room for Terry Riley. Hoping to arrange an encounter with Eno when he's over next year for a gallery thing via some connections.

Some good stuff on the way if it all works out.

droid

Our latest radio show just wrapped up, featuring an interview and profile with Celer, who is a very nice chap. Can throw it up here if anyone wants it?

droid

Our most recent studio mix is about now if anyone wants it:

01. The Orb - O.O.B.E - U.F.Orb - Big Life (1992)
02. Zoviet France -Electron Gate - The Decriminalization of Country Music - Tramway (2000)
03. ASC - Ixion - Trans​-​Neptunian Objects - Auxiliary (2017)
04. Kyle Bobby Dunn - The Tributary (For Voices Lost) - Fervency - Moodgadget (2009)
05. Sarah Davachi - Garlands - Let Night Come On Bells End The Day - Recital (2018)
06. Michael Stearns - Night Currents - Floating Whispers - BMI Earth Turtle Music (1986)
07. Flying Saucer Attack - Popol Vuh III - Chorus - Domino (1995)
08. Tangerine Dream - Sequent C - Phaedra - Virgin (1974)
09. Takashi Kokubo - 満月の木陰 (Full moon in the shade of a tree) - Ion Series - Studio Ion (1993)
10. Hiroshi Yoshimura - 森の夜明け (Mori No Yoake) - A.I.R Air In Resort - Shiseido (1984)
11. The Beautiful Schizophonic + TU M' - Rêve General - Crónica L - Crónica (2010)
12. JQ - You Can Never Escape What You've Done - Invisible - New Atlantis (2018)
13. Federico Durand - Melodía de felpa - La Niña Junco - 12K (2017)
14. Christina Vantzou - 11:11 (Dustin O'Halloran Remix) - Nº1 Remixes / Nº1 Film - Kranky (2011)
15. Brian Eno - LUX 1 - LUX - WARP (2012)
16. Dick Sutphen/Upper Astral - Ascent of the Eagle - Valley Of The Sun (1988)
17. Lou Reed - Move Your Heart - Hudson River Wind Meditations - Sounds True (2007)
18. David Ison - Ison Sleep System I - Ison Sleep System - The Relaxation Company (2009)
19. David Sylvian - The Wooden Cross - Gone To Earth Instrumentals - Virgin (1986)
20. Stars of the Lid - Ballad of Distances, Part 1 - The Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid - Kranky (2001)
21. Rafael Toral - Liberté - Violence of Discovery and Calm of Acceptance - Touch (2001)
22. Hiroki Sasajima - Part 3 - Focus - Q-Tone (2009)
23. Kate Carr - Under An Ancient Fort - Fabulations - Soft (2014)
24. Colin Wilson - Notes On Abraham Maslow: The Peak Experience (Extract) - The Essential Colin Wilson - Nimbus Records ‎(1988)

luka

havent been in the mood for music for the last couple of weeks
but i will get into this when im back on
mind you the terry riley concert was pleasant on sunday evening.
lot of energy for an old boy. nice singing voice too.

droid

We're playing at Ireland's biggest music festival tomorrow night. The set will be streamed live via our friends at DDR from 2-4 (ish) AM (if we can get the technicals sorted).

If youre awake, tune in for some spangled late night live modular ambience.

https://listen.dublindigitalradio.com/

luka

he'll be back. i went to an organ recital of an elaine radigue thing in his stead on saturday. i thought i'd lend him my ears so he could absorb the vibrations.