HAMERON

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
One of the best things about this so far has been Louise Mensch on Twitter essentially saying "let's be honest, though, who hasn't got drunk and fucked a dead animal at some point":

CPYfo71WUAAZXm1.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Apologies to those who know me on FB, but can I just repeat this here:

2014. Ed Miliband is videoed putting a bit of dead pig in his mouth slightly awkwardly. The Tory press: "OMG this man can't even eat a bacon sandwich without looking like a spazmo, how could anyone want him for PM?"

2015. Incumbent Prime Minister David Cameron is accused of having put a bit of himself in a dead pig. Louise Mensch: "[if it is true], so fucking what?".

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is this survivable? He'll have to go won't he?

If he does go, they'll presumably have to replace him with someone with an absolutely skeleton-free closet and no hints whatsoever of a murky, druggy, perverted past. Such as, oh, George Osborne, I suppose.

droid

CPbB2pvWEAAoK_O.jpg

The man broke two of Western civilisations' greatest taboos in one go. All we need now is to throw incest into the mix and we have the unholy trifecta.

Osborne has only ever had sex with a toaster so he should be fine.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Wonder if Obama is taking note. It'd be a sure-fire way to finally put those 'Muslim' rumours to bed, wouldn't it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The man broke two of Western civilisations' greatest taboos in one go. All we need now is to throw incest into the mix and we have the unholy trifecta.

Make that four, if it was an underage pig.

Osborne has only ever had sex with a toaster so he should be fine.

Well there's the small matter of his predilection for snaffling a load of Bolivia's finest and then tossing himself raw while being paddled by a dominatrix. Allegedly.

droid

Can the media just continue to ignore this? Yet to see a headline anywhere in TV land.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Does seem that the BBC are ignoring it and the Guardian is only reporting it in as much as they are reporting on other people reporting it.
Can't believe it, the only thing that got me out of bed this morning was the hope that it would be all over Radio 4 this morning.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think the right-wing press can't shake the feeling they're about to wake up from their worst nightmare ever, and the left-wing press are convinced they're having the most entertaining dream imaginable.

john eden

male pale and stale
Is this survivable? He'll have to go won't he?

He can't be known as the PM who resigned because he fucked a dead pig. :D

So, no.

But he will be undermined and there will be some sort of leadership challenge. Which would have happened anyway as he already said he didn't want to serve a 3rd term.