Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhibitions, Art.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    http://www.whitechapelgallery.org/ev...-introduction/

I'll go to this. This thread has been a terrible failure.
    I like Paolozzi alozzi.

I'm constantly in galleries but it's the conservative old stuff for the most part I'm afraid. I went to see some Rodin drawings and statues at the Courtald the other week, and it was brilliant. His statue of Najinsky the Russian ballerina, which looked like a magical spirit, like a ghost mixed with a meaty Michelangelo torso.

Last edited by Corpsey; 14-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Might go and check out the Hockney wherever that is. I like that he left London to live in a land of sundrenched swimming pools, rather as I've never had the courage to.

Went to see the Sistine Chapel last weekend so everything else is bound to look a bit shit for a while, I suppose.

The National Gallery is the best thing about living in London afaic, with the British museum not far behind.

Do you miss weed when you go to galleries? I don't need to be stoned but sometimes it really kicks things up a notch.

I hear they've got some pretty edgy stuff at LD50.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

you

To a degree but at the same time going to galleries and museums can trigger a related state of consciousness anyway. Not the same but similar. Which is partly why I go museums and galleries.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post: