Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exhibitions, Art.

Default Exhibitions, Art.

I went to the Brion Gysin exhibition. I liked it. They have a working dream machine you can have a go on.

I meant to go to the Joseph Cornell but sadly it coincided with a three week bender. The Daumier the RA put on was the last thing I saw there I think and that was one of the best things I've ever seen anywhere.
    Actually I saw the kiefer but found it glib.

And what exhibitions have you seen lately? Would you recommend it? Anything you're looking forward to?

Is this an attempt to get me to rant about contemporary art again? I mean, you could havr just asked. You didn't need to start a new thread.

No, I know that rant, I've got it memorised. It's actually about going to exhibitions

I might have some new bits!

I doubt it. Your intellectual development stalled at the age of about 25. You haven't updated your software since. It's why you couldn't complete the Corbyn essay.

It's why I see Corbyn as a huge opportunity for you. I think it can give your brain a real kickstart

My intellectual development started at the age of 25.

Something has happened you didnt expect and you don't understand. That's great because your brain will have to adapt.

Taylor Parkes wrote a Corbyn essay for me. There was no need.

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    Taylor Parkes wrote a Corbyn essay for me. There was no need.
    http://thequietus.com/articles/13940...-taylor-parkes ? Peter Capaldi regenerated from Malcolm Tucker into Jeremy Corbyn?

That detroit techno exhibition was frustrating. A chance to tell some really interesting stories but Instead they just pinned a few 12 inches to the wall and left it at that. Criminal really

http://www.whitechapelgallery.org/ev...-introduction/

I'll go to this. This thread has been a terrible failure.

I saw the Elton John collection of Man Ray and other photography- it was good fun, but I suspect a bit more middlebrow than what you're after. I like the smaller contained collections within the extension quite a lot, though I was doing the tourist thing with my gf so didn't really get to do my own thing.