Personalised Instagram Sex Videos

luka

This is my new idea. I'll record personalised sex videos for people and send them to their instagram inbox they can pay me. I've been doing some practice ones but they are so hot and sexual they are crashing the program

trza

pron is always ahead of the technological curve and the girls who make it already do personalized videos and snapchats or whatever it is these days.

and anything shared on instagram is property of instagram forever and in perpetuity and can be licensed by anyone else with agreement only from instagram so you are basically out of the loop if anyone wants to share them. seriously you can have an art gallery print anything on instagram and the only people they have to pay is instagram thats why only losers like thefatjewish use it for stolen jokes and bad memes its not real photographers and it never was but whatever do your thing its your thing after all.

luka

Loads of fantastic instagram photographers out there. Thousands and thousands. It's a great demonstration of one of my articles of faith, that for every successful artist there's a million more gifted amateurs and hobbyists

luka

That success is arbitrary and randomised and talent is far more widely distributed than anyone wants or chooses to believe

luka

cant beleive this is the only instagram thread. ive started a new account. a professional account. but the problem is on my other account i can now post from laptop but with the new one i cant. disaster.

luka

i got in ahead of onlyfans. made a fucking packet, much more than HMG is getting off of his NFTs i can tell you that much.

luka

who was that trza person? i remember the name. i like how hes taken my propsition completely seriously and offered robust feedback

luka

this is my favourite photographer